February desktops

what program do you guys use to open .ip files?

i downloaded icon packager but its so confusing, i just want to extract the icons to a folder!!!!  :(

also, i accidently click load on one of the sets of icons and it loaded.. i loaded the windows default again, but some arent changing back!!!!  :(

this program sucks!

what should i use???

rename the file from .ip to .zip and open it with winzip

Anyone looking for that Elisha Cuthbert wallpaper, look here - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=142542

Except now you can't, sorry guys, I never said the pics were mine, obviously they were from a mag, but also from another forum, not from nwar as suggested in that thread, but another nonetheless. [this one - Big Pictures And rightly so, the thread was closed as I never said that they weren't mine, I'm seeking permission now, but I took them down from DA as well, so hopefully this will be sorted soon. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused by not thinking enough about my thread.

Okay, Just switched to a New OS, Uninstalled WinXP and running Win2K3....Win2K3 much faster than XP....

VS:Milk redux

Icons:New Mac OSX

WAll:sea

Yes, it is faster. Just hope you don't have a dvd drive or you're **** out of luck. Creative DVDA drivers cause BAD_POOL_CALLER bsod, as does installation of windvd and powerdvd, so I conclude that 2k3 has no dvd capability. I had it running before I figured that out. Just a little heads up for ya :)

Looking good, but remember to post info about your desktop like the wallpaper, visual style, icons and any apps which are running :)

this is hard!

ok im using desktopx..

and stylexp w/ visual style - PCC

also rainlender as the calender

and clocx as the clock.

as for the wallpaper, i got it from a previous post :D