February desktops

so his feelings won't get hurt when we all realise that the theme sucks and practically nobody but the people who collect themes downloads it. This way he thinks he is better than us by "not letting us" have his POS theme.

actually, there is a lot of "support" that goes along with releasing any kind of skin or theme. people will always have some kind of trouble with it on their system (trust me, i've published litestep themes... i know) and it's a real pain in the ass to handle tech support for every kid who has a problem with the theme (which usually they could fix by themselves anyway). maybe he just doesn't want to deal with that kind of headache.

furthermore, if you want a certain visual style or skin, then make your own. people don't make things for your benefit only so stop your whining and deal with it. sure it would be nice if everyone published what they make, but that is not the case. sometimes, skinners just want something for them and not everyone else so maybe, just MAYBE, they will have something not everyone else has. that is a special thing.

actually, there is a lot of "support" that goes along with releasing any kind of skin or theme. people will always have some kind of trouble with it on their system (trust me, i've published litestep themes... i know) and it's a real pain in the ass to handle tech support for every kid who has a problem with the theme (which usually they could fix by themselves anyway). maybe he just doesn't want to deal with that kind of headache.

furthermore, if you want a certain visual style or skin, then make your own. people don't make things for your benefit only so stop your whining and deal with it. sure it would be nice if everyone published what they make, but that is not the case. sometimes, skinners just want something for them and not everyone else so maybe, just MAYBE, they will have something not everyone else has. that is a special thing.

"just MAYBE, they will have something not everyone else has. that is a special thing." - did you fail to realize its only a squared off version of luna?...not exactly "special"

Visual Style: Reluna by Bant

Icons: GANT 1&2 by mattahan (waiting for final shell files to replace)

Wallpaper: Leaf Close Up (from somewhere on Spymac.com)

Apps: Yz Dock :blush: & Samurize (both scripts by me, the tiled icons is ready, but not the song ticker, still needs some work)

post-7-1077051314.jpg

exactly.

thanks.

:)

"just MAYBE, they will have something not everyone else has. that is a special thing." - did you fail to realize its only a squared off version of luna?...not exactly "special"

maybe, just maybe, you should let it go. there are tons of other tid-bits i dont like to show, cause then i have to deal with complaints and flamings from ppl like u. so please can we just drop this and move on? :rolleyes:

Still an avid PC user but lately I've been using my dad's Mac. Since he's not home I can take care of it! This machine hasn't been recieving the proper attention since my dad bought it (ever since it came out) so I decided to be the care-taker while my dad was away. :)

Mac Desktop

PC Desktop

Still an avid PC user but lately I've been using my dad's Mac. Since he's not home I can take care of it! This machine hasn't been recieving the proper attention since my dad bought it (ever since it came out) so I decided to be the care-taker while my dad was away. :)

Mac Desktop

PC Desktop

steal your dads g5 and put it in your room!!!

Still using dotted, but I got sick of AIM and its pesky auto-upgrading to 5.5 so I switch back to Trillian. Of course, like anyone else on these threads, I cannot use a trillian skin if it doesn't match the style, so I threw this together using Armlann's Opus OS Blue as a base. Click thumbnail for a full 1280x1024 png image.

desktop021704-thumb.jpg