Janet Jackson Boob Slip!

No I'm sure she wears that all the time! :rolleyes:

lmaoooo @ the wears it all the time.. of course that **** was planned cuz everyone knows the superbowl was gonna suck and so was the halftime show cuz mtv is for the kiddies.. so something had to be done.

This is hilarious...seeems like this is first time you guys seen something like this ;) Remember Eve what she wore to the grammys or Jennifer Lopez 2 years ago or soemthing ;) or the other night! hah

Btw the thing on her breast..my wife has the same things, its like 2 sided tape..used to keep them from floping out...was planned im sure...

still dont mind looking at them tho :devil: :woot:

Jesus people we get it! It was planned, it was rehearsed and it was all part of the show! So she has nice boobs, and she's pretty hot (although in that she didnt look too good) so let's stop okay? :rollseyes:

Yo, if any of ya look closely at that video, he didnt pull down her shirt,,, he pulled something off. It was planned, there was something that was made to come off of her shirt.

So we all know it was planned. If you read that DrudgeReport link you can see that the NFL is disappointed and that MTV planned it all.

I love Neowin! It happened and probably 45 seconds later there is a thread going on it.

Sweet maybe this means MTV will be hit with Lawsuit....

and then people will force MTV to stop producing ****, put good cartoons on(remeber the weird ones), actually show music videos, and stop with **** shows like TRL.

One can only hope...

oh this will probablly be used by Bible Busters out there...