Janet Jackson Boob Slip!

it was staged, think about it, its america and really known ppl around the globe.. its a publicity stunt i say... bah! :p

also justin was meant to rip that off you can tell... interesting how ppl try to get back in the game of things, haven't seen janet jackson since the micheal court case and b4 then its been a while.... she's ugly anyways :p

:cry: :happy: i thought i would never see the day where i saw janet's boobie.. thank you :happy:

but ewww what's with her face?

That's what w call "Uglyness" ;)

Ok, I am confused, was this planned or not??? I'm guessing it's not. Does anyone have the video showing Janet's reaction, like 3-5 seconds after the boob slip?

I mainly think it's accidental because of what Justin said... "I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Also, the executives say that MTV will most likely not produce another half-time show, meaning they didn't know about it.

if you listen to the song, it says: have you nakid by the end of this song....

of course it was intentional. she still had covering over her nip.

Image Removed

Edited by BOOGSoftball

I find it perplexing that people would get all up in arms about a partially covered female breast, yet they don't give a **** about more important and pressing social issues in our nation... People need to ****ing grow up. And people that are pretending to be so damn offended should quit being such ****ing hypocrites.

it was intentional, and CBS didn't appreciate it. Nothing special, move along.

How do you know it was intentional? The person that ripped off Janet's cloth said it was unintentional!

I find it perplexing that people would get all up in arms about a partially covered female breast, yet they don't give a **** about more important and pressing social issues in our nation... People need to ****ing grow up. And people that are pretending to be so damn offended should quit being such ****ing hypocrites.

Welcome to America :laugh:

How do you know it was intentional? The person that ripped off Janet's cloth said it was unintentional!

Oh come on! After getting so much heat, do you think Justin Timberbait would be rebellious enough to admit it was intentional? You seriously believe him?

MTV (Music Television) just distributed a press release apologizing for the unrehearsed and unintentional content of the performance and apparently regret that the incident ever occurred. I still stand that the event was very well intended and executed on purpose since there's a horrible history with celebrity figures and the all-important following of "shock value". The metallic piece around her left nipple is actually a tribal sun with the core removed to slide her nipple through. I would post a close-up (or possibly, a link) but I am sure it would violate Neowin policies since it does display a portion of the nipple itself in clear view.