Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

LOL...I just say your quote AT...

"Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side...It has a dark side...and it holds the universe together"

That's great!

Thanks, I got the quote from a friend of mine who is a die hard star wars fan. I never asked where he got it from, but then again while I like star wars, I don't like it as much as he (frankly a little too much for me) does and I don't want to know.

ok,

Could someone make me two logos exactly the same apart from different wording, the size dosent really matter the wording is Tim's Web and Tim's Forum , and the colour/style dosent matter, thanks,

Tim

again? I thought JMann just made these for you.

Thanks, I got the quote from a friend of mine who is a die hard star wars fan. I never asked where he got it from, but then again while I like star wars, I don't like it as much as he (frankly a little too much for me) does and I don't want to know.

I see, well it is hilarious! That's for sure.

I am still in search of a logo and banner for my site at http://www.volnation.com. I realize that these things take time but I wanted to add this post since I had come up with some more specifics. I have attached a very rough hand drawing of an idea I had for the logo. Hope this helps. Whoever can help, I really really aprreciate it.

post-31-1078858638.gif

Here's my take on the ATC logo. It's roughly the same size as the neowin logo and this is how it looks on a dark and light background ;)

~Peace

DC

That looks really nice!!

Now that is what you call art work. ^. Dreamcaster, man excellent work on the ATC Logo, that is just damn excellent. Oh and I did do that Tims Forums or whatever it is logo, but it was crap I admit but christ, one word comes to mind in Tims Case.

Retard.

JMann ;)

Now that is what you call art work. ^.

I assume you are referring to my "art work" above. :D

I am really showing my ignorance here. I spent two hours trying to do a rough draft in photoshop but finally gave up. I have a lot of learning to do. :blink:

If nothing else, maybe I gave a few people a good laugh.

Hey,

i know my last request was demanding but this one is just a lil banner this is what i want:

a banner of 700x200 MAX (i also want to be able to resize it!)

a pic ture of the houses of parliment in the middle (included in the attachment) and on one side i want "Knightsbridge Chauffeur Services" and on the other "Westminster Car Hire" in the font i have also included in the rar file, if you can find a better pic of the houses of parliment please use that if you think it looks better, and could you please give me the .psd after aswell? incase i need to edit it, so i can do it without of bothering you again?

Thnx!!

if you do this i will never be able to thank you enough!!

Trix.

pic_font.rar

mm i could make u 1 as i havnt been readin the thred *busy* but if u pm me it might b abit quicker lol i got a couple of cool ideas aswel

who me, :D btw thats what i really want unless u can get a better pic of the houses of parliment, coz this is for my dads company and hes had the houses of london as his logo or the last 15 years :s

I have attached a very rough hand drawing of an idea I had for the logo. Hope this helps. Whoever can help, I really really aprreciate it.

Here ya go Vol. It is all vector, so if you need it in another format, larger, or whater--just yell.

VolNation.png

Hi,

Here is the alternative you requested via PM Vol. I've placed them side-by-side so you can get a good look.

VolNation-2.png

I can provide a larger image or different format upon request.