Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

As you can tell just about anything will be an improvement over what I have :D .

The content of the site is University of Tennessee Athletics.

Thanks in advance!

Was kinda hard with the limited information available.....

But for first shots:

volnation.png

Thanks for that fast reply SniperX. That's a nice job, but not quite what I am looking for. It's hard for me because I don't know the terms to use to desribe this. I really like the general style of the neowin logo above. I like that 3d/lighting effect/reflection (those are the best words I can think of to describe it.

I don't like this particular font but I found this on a tutorial site (I am trying to learn) and I like the general effect. Am I making any sense at all? :blink:

post-31-1078691417.gif

Thanks for that fast reply SniperX. That's a nice job, but not quite what I am looking for. It's hard for me because I don't know the terms to use to desribe this. I really like the general style of the neowin logo above. I like that 3d/lighting effect/reflection (those are the best words I can think of to describe it.

I don't like this particular font but I found this on a tutorial site (I am trying to learn) and I like the general effect.

OK. No worries. Let me see what I can do.

Thanks heaps sniperX as you can see i'm using it now. I will put my specs on it later.. It's perfect thanks again.

No worries. If you need the PSD just shout.

Hey,

Could some make me a logo?

Thanks, Tim

YOU'RE STILL BEGGING?!?!?

Get a clue and do it yourself! I counted over 10 that have been made for you already.

Jesus man - LEARN to do it on your own.

Don't be so god damn short with him. He was asking a question.

All Tim does is beg. He's never researched anything. I'm wondering if he knows WTF Google is.

Hey DC, Can you provide me with the PSD of the nav button and roll over? The one I have doesn't have a blank background where the transparency needs to be.

umm.. can someone at least give me an idea of how the logo could look like? I am no PS guru but will at least try to make something decent.. the name is "Computers Plus", any input would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU VERY,VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE, john.

Hey DC, Can you provide me with the PSD of the nav button and roll over? The one I have doesn't have a blank background where the transparency needs to be.

Here you go :)

button.psd

Sweet thanks DC. Nice combination there with the rollover and original! I was about to ask you if you could post the rollover, then I was like...let me see if that is another layer. :) Thanks bro!

Chorpeac, do you like my version of your site? Or is it not good enough, I hope I helped you get the point of the errors with those buttons and the white shades behind them.

JMann

Oh yeah, it looked.....very similar. I knew the white behind the buttons were there. I plan on fixing that now that I have the transparent psd from DC. That's what the problem was. It wasn't code, the buttons were not created transparently. It will be fixed though regardless.

So I am starting an Athletic Training forum for obviosuly Athletic Trainers can come find out news, job postings, chat, etc...

It will be using the same board system that neowin uses, Invision board. I am looking for a logo for the top of the forum pages, kinda like the neowin logo.

In fact I am looking for something that is near the same size dimensions as the neowin logo on the forum pages.

I need a good looking logo that has the medical symbol, the Caduceus and the name of the site 'ATCinfo'. I have already reserved the domain name, but nothing exists there as of yet. The site name will be atcinfo.net.

If anyone is willing to help me, I sure I can find some monetary compensation for you.

I am kinda thinking I would like the logo colors to be the colors of my main sig pic.

Thanks

Here's my take on the ATC logo. It's roughly the same size as the neowin logo and this is how it looks on a dark and light background ;)

~Peace

DC

post-31-1078843786.jpg

Here's my take on the ATC logo. It's roughly the same size as the neowin logo and this is how it looks on a dark and light background ;)

~Peace

DC

Dreamcaster, absolutly great work. Exactly what I was looking for. If you PM me, I am sure that we can work something out.

Thanks

LOL...I just say your quote AT...

"Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side...It has a dark side...and it holds the universe together"

That's great!

ok,

Could someone make me two logos exactly the same apart from different wording, the size dosent really matter the wording is Tim's Web and Tim's Forum , and the colour/style dosent matter, thanks,

Tim