Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Last time I checked this was a graphics request thread. Though there is a PNG thread.... It's all good.

i found the font but it costs 20 dollars its called workingman. this font is similar but w/e i made it a 128x128 png

:D Thanks guyz; any chance you could get rid of the grey background and make it transparent? :happy:

Here you go XLS?. Sorry I made it 96x96 pixels before. This is the first thing I did as soon as I cam back from school (Don't worry. I am only 12)

post-31-1081371640.gif

:D Thanks guyz; any chance you could get rid of the grey background and make it transparent? :happy:

um doesnt the gray mean its transparent?

Getting my Acer Aspire Notebook soon ;) and now i need a new siq looking for somthing in a simailer style..

notebook specs:

Processor Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz

Cache Memory 1 MB - L2 Cache

RAM 512 MB (installed) / 2 GB (max) - DDR SDRAM - DDR333/PC2700 - 333 MHz

Hard Drive 1 x 40 GB

Optical Storage CD-RW / DVD-ROM combo

Display 15.4 inch TFT active matrix - 24-bit (16.7M colours)

Graphics Controller ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200 - 64 MB

Audio Output Sound card

Telecom Fax / modem - 56 Kbps

Networking Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b

Built-in Devices Stereo speakers, subwoofer

Battery Lithium Ion

Dimensions (WxDxH) 36 cm x 27.3 cm x 3.4 cm / Weight 3 kg

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

don't need all the spec in my siq ofc but would be nice if some one can make the simailer style siq for the laptop check the siq below for idea's

heres a little something i whipped up. open for suggestions :D

post-31-1081398070.png

Definately. Plus h8crime, havent you been banned like 5 times from Neowin before? Do you just keep re-registering, naughty naughty.

JMann

i gotta new sig + av :woot::woot::woot::woot:

wwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

ok

i got this order from this guy to make a site form him :p and i need the font "Gill Sans MT" anyone know where i cud get that for free/or anyone send it to me

thanks

a2 :devil:

i need a really nice pair of footprints graphic...prefer the color to be dark brown ... It needs to be quite big...probably 310 x 180...around that size...need it for my website...

Could someone make me an avatar? I'm using this now deano.jpg but I want something that doesn't suck. Something kind of in the vein of the lounge lifestyle, the Rat Pack (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, etc) kind of 60's swinging hipster theme (but nothing cheesy like Austin Powers stuff). Esquivel music, etc. This is the sig I made sig.jpg and if anyone has any improvements for that (or a better one, maybe that matches my new avatar), I would appreciate that as well. Thanks!

Edited by curme