Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

I am looking for someone who is good a logo design to make a logo for a game development studio called "Dark Syntax Entertainment" I have no color scheme to work with or anything like that so it is fairly open. The studio is between 3 guys from Neowin (12Iceman, HellBender, & Myself) so this is for a neowin-ish cause :p. Looking for something professional I can place on the website and on maps we make.

hey guys this may seem like spam but if any 1 needs a website designed give me a shout (i need to build up my portfollio)

serox, these companies pay thousands of dollars for logos like that, don't expect to get a free logo like that...

Anyways it's good to know the colors you want', etc :p

I have a request!

I need a logo:

Background Colour

Image Width:  128 pixels

Image Height: 100 pixels

This is the background I need the logo to go onto:

http://www.blue-whaleproductions.com/test/.../background.gif

I know its a bit small!

It is for a website for a charity, they are doing a sponsored ride the length of the UK starting next week, was thinking of trying to one involving a bike cog, or maybe even a tilted 3d representation of a bike cog with a drop shadow or something with the words "Five for Findlay" probably in white textand  incorporated somewhere in the design

Any help given would be much appreciated and credited

Hope one of you can come up with a great design

SPaCe

Anyone?

Please

Thanks mark for the contribution. However after getting some negative responses I figure I would just make my own. Thanks anyway :)

Negative responses? There are people willing to make you one, but if you want one making for free, you gotta tell us what you want. If you pay us, then we'll think! :yes:

Negative responses? There are people willing to make you one, but if you want one making for free, you gotta tell us what you want. If you pay us, then we'll think! :yes:

nice response.... :)

Could someone make me one, and give my the PSD so i can put my specs on it

Thanks

:angry: PLEASE PUT SOME DETAILS!!! :angry:

JMANN, I know the box is small, to see what it looks like ( and what the website is like ) goto:

:: Here ::

It is to go in the top left corner above the main menu, and it can overlap the silver dividing line, but stick roughly to the size of the box given above

Any help is very appreciated

Guys, i am new here. So ... Hello :)

Well, i seen some of all the signatures and avatars and i think they look so amazing and i hope i could get one like them.

I am looking for something in Chrome black, soft edges. And metallic grey text. Is that possible ? Surprise me alittle ;) And a matching avatar hehe.

Thanks guys, talk to you later !