Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

Hello every one I would like to request some help with a logo. What I need is to have "kxgard3" in white centered using the attached .psd. It would be nice if it had a drop shadow, don?t really have a pref on font or style I will leave that up to you. I gave it a shot myself but couldn't seem to get the font centered it would jump to the top or bottom.

Thanks

Also if some one would be interested in creating a full IPB skin for me in exchange for 6-12 months of a free & large hosting package let me know.

logo4_default.psd

Hello every one I would like to request some help with a logo.  What I need is to have "kxgard3" in white centered using the attached .psd.  It would be nice if it had a drop shadow, don?t really have a pref on font or style I will leave that up to you.  I gave it a shot myself but couldn't seem to get the font centered it would jump to the top or bottom.

Thanks

Also if some one would be interested in creating a full IPB skin for me in exchange for 6-12 months of a free & large hosting package let me know.

Oops! Didn't wait for PTX's images he posted to load. Dumbass. Lol. Nice one PTX, still usin da Sig and Avatar I made you huh. Cool!

JMann:D:D

This is what I came up with! Its pretty easy. All it is, is a circle with Bevel and Emboss layer style on it with a rough textured effect. Then What they did was with the pen tool draw over half the side of the circle getting it as accurate as possible. (Which I didn't!) Then made it a different colour. Thats the way I think they did it.

JMann ;)

post-31-1081624838.gif

Need a Logo for my new site, must say AnythingChat.com and some catchy subtitle such as "A site where you can discuss anything." Must use background color and size of attached image. 584x141 Pixels Should be in .jpg format. I can pm you the link to the site its going on to make sure it matches if you want. Didn't wanna post the link on here, since that's spamming/advertising. The color of the text can be anything, doesn't matter.

banner.gif

hey guys :D remember me??? havent posted here for a while..

anyway.. thought i should get a new av/sig set..

let ur immaginations fly..

something that COULD be a subject. neverwinter nights.... but it doesnt have to be...

oh and maybe something about a 1000 posts.. im not far away.. (just an idea..)

First time I post here... So here is basically what I need. A rotating Superman logo with a transparent backround. Plz stay true to the original design and plz stay tru to the original colors.

J005u. Here is a Signature and Avatar for you. You might not like them, and I would understand that, as I dont really!

JMann :D

i dont really like it either. too cluttered in the back ground. ;)

Hi ya all!

I am wanting to re-design my website, and change the banner, my website can be found Here , please can someone make a aprorate logo for me, and / or give me suggestions on how I could change my website to look better / modern / interactive ?

I dont have much html experiance and I use dreamweaver mx!

many thanks

Paul