Hoarding toilet paper?

On 3/13/2020 at 2:15 PM, waysidesc said:

How is it that those who bash people who are hoarding toilet paper on account of COVID-19 ... cannot see the actually reason for the hoarding ? The reason is that they will not have to leave their homes for toilet paper ...

i do not understand the stupid memes and insults associated with such hoarding ... when those who do the mocking do not even know the reason for the hoarding.

Based on your comment, likely you are on of those who hoarded toilet paper . Many can't afford to buy two or three weeks worth of food, so the poor can't find necessities. You can always wash your bum with water, that's why there a memes so maybe some people can get the point. Or are you one of those who tried to sell a case of toilet paper for $500, because that's another invalid reason to hoard. I would love to call you some other more fitting names, but trying to keep it on the nice level here

5 hours ago, darthvader2020 said:

Based on your comment, likely you are on of those who hoarded toilet paper . Many can't afford to buy two or three weeks worth of food, so the poor can't find necessities. You can always wash your bum with water, that's why there a memes so maybe some people can get the point. Or are you one of those who tried to sell a case of toilet paper for $500, because that's another invalid reason to hoard. I would love to call you some other more fitting names, but trying to keep it on the nice level here

As I wrote before ... I do not hoard a thing.

You do not know the first thing about me.

Edited by waysidesc

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, SnoopZ said:

I'm still shocked warwagon doesn't need bog paper that often!!!! I'm talking normal sized rolls in the UK but jesus who wipes their ass with only 1 square?

My dad always use to tell me that when he was in the Navy, on his ship, when you had to ration, you got 1 square. You would put your finger through the center of it and then pull the paper up over your finger to clean it. Often wondered if that was true, but he always stuck to that story. This was during the Koren war.