Firefox 0.8

If someone finds a port of Pinstripe to Windows please share. I believe Firefox would be soooo much more used if it came with this theme.

BTW, more eye-candy :

STOP IT!!!! :cry:

:happy:

forster: andrewfee posted a mirror a few pages back

Sorry, missed it :blush:

Will have to wait till I find a zip, my work firewall is blocking .exe's :pinch:

God I cant wait to get home from school and download this..looks amazing. I've been running Firebird 0.8+ and now this looks amazing.. :D

Porting Pinstripe would be hard because it uses the OS resources to form a GUI :/

I don't think it will be that much of a problem. Apart from the captionbar you can port it 1:1 probably.

I'm gonna take a look tonight on how to skin Firefox. If I figure it out I'll make the theme myself.

Do you mean how IE sorts?

Yep, firebird errr firefox's way is kinda counter-intuitive for me.

Overall it still whoops Ie's butt but I sorely miss that one feature.

I bet if I manually edited the bookmark file I could get it though I'll play around with it tonight.

ooookaaaaaay.... firefox apparently doesn't believe in SCROLLBARS!!!!! where'd mine go!?!?!??! (sad face)

EDIT: i'm back to using firebird again....

I almost don't want to help you for lack of sympathy for your naivete, but if you use All in One Gestures or any kind of extensions, wipe out your profile and start anew.

This is still a beta client until it hits 1.0, so you must delete your profile everytime a major release comes out or the browser will not function correctly.

I almost don't want to help you for lack of sympathy for your naivete, but if you use All in One Gestures or any kind of extensions, wipe out your profile and start anew.

This is still a beta client until it hits 1.0, so you must delete your profile everytime a major release comes out or the browser will not function correctly.

yes i had this in mind... i intended for my comment to be humorous.. i guess i forgot the proper emoticon. thanks for that little bit of sympathy by the way :happy:

One other thing...the release posted on the front page says it comes with a "pinstripe" theme, but when I installed it it only had the default theme. Anyone else get a pinstripe theme?