Firefox 0.8

Kinda disappointed. I've been using constant nightlies and the few annoyances I have are still there.

they haven't fixed a bug in the bookmark manager which crashes the whole thing

i submitted it about a month ago :sleep:

please help me, i can not play real video with Firefox and other Mozilla browser. i have install Real Alternative and have install the Mozilla plugin but i can not play real files.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: for the name change! (Y)

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: fir the logo (Y)

:star: :star: :star: for the features minus the bugs.. :|

It's definately growing on me. But not a replacement for IE just yet. :/

please help me, i can not play real video with Firefox and other Mozilla browser. i have install Real Alternative and have install the Mozilla plugin but i can not play real files.

well i just installed realalternative (1.04 ) today because i needed it for a .rmfile. it played fine with the new firefox and mozilla 1.6

:woot: wow thats really impressive ! more than 230 postings and over 8000 views , one of the fastest growing threads here . seems like more people are aware that there is more than ie !

:rofl:

Edited by neostyle

:woot: wow thats really impressive ! more than 230 postings and over 8000 views , one of the fastest growing threads here . seems like more people are aware that their is more than ie !

:rofl:

yep, that's encouraging...

i just downloaded and i really like it! i think...? Its so FAST comp to IE!

i'll prob. have a few questions but to start off w/

why do i have to keep logging into neowin over and over again?

i just downloaded and i really like it! i think...? Its so FAST comp to IE!

i'll prob. have a few questions but to start off w/

why do i have to keep logging into neowin over and over again?

Sounds like you have it set to not accept cookies. Tools>Options>Privacy

ok i think i got that fixed now but i have another question

lets say i go to launch when i go to click on a music video it tells me error

To use this application with Netscape, you must use a 4.7x version. Download now.

Please use the following error code when writing to Yahoo! Help. (Error Code: 12)

what can i do?

EDIT another question: also why does yahoo look different? what is disabled that its different around the search box?

ok i think i got that fixed now but i have another question

lets say i go to launch when i go to click on a music video it tells me error

To use this application with Netscape, you must use a 4.7x version. Download now.

Please use the following error code when writing to Yahoo! Help. (Error Code: 12)

what can i do?

yahoo doesn't support mozilla/firefox.

does anybody notice a bit of a cpu usage problem? over an amount of time of usage (which i don't know), firefox (was about to type firebird :p :pinch: ) it eats up at an average of 20% of the cpu...and it continues even though i close all but one tab, which happened to be my homepage, mozillazine...anybody else get this problem or is it just me? :blink: i'll try getting a screenshot of it next time it happens..

no cpu usage issues here.

0.8 is great. i'm using tbe and compact menu and everything is working just fine. it's even faster than the optimized 0.7 build i was using earlier.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Yep. That's what it was but I figured it out a few seconds after I posted but was on my way out the door. The about box changed because I put on a different theme. I use PX classic so it was showing what PX classic had for the about box.