Firefox 0.8

oooh yeah! just got a response via e-mail from the creator of the Crystal 1.0 theme for firebird/firefox. He will have it ported hopefully tomorrow, else by the end of the week. YAY! :D

(I thought anyone who uses the theme might be interested in knowing :p)

For those who need a zip file....

Firefox Zipped

I read through most of this thread earlier but was too lazy to read on and see if this was posted already...sorry if it was. :)

Hero ;)

Yeesh... practically every Firebird "support site" (MozillaZine, Texturizer, MozDev) is down at the moment... That can only mean they're getting hammeredm which is a good thing :yes::woot:

Edited by nazgul

This is great, Definatly seams a lot faster loading pages (might just be the excitment though)

I noticed that too so you are not the only one. Especially on forum threads that have a ton of pictures on them.

i wish i could get to mozdev.org so i could install some extensions. :-\

heh same, I wouldn't mind seeing the web traffic log for the mozilla server though :blink:

What i really need is Tabbrowser Extensions, i really can't stand firefox without it!

I've got TBE running no problem on Firefox...you're the second person that says it doesn't, that's very strange. What's the problem?

Just downloaded & installed, it seems to be as slow as hell compared w/IE, any tweaks for this? I really want to learn to like it. But even as I type this, the cursor doesnt seem to appear in the reply box, and I'm typing blind here...

Just downloaded & installed, it seems to be as slow as hell compared w/IE, any tweaks for this? I really want to learn to like it. But even as I type this, the cursor doesnt seem to appear in the reply box, and I'm typing blind here...

That cursor bug was a common problem with the 0.7 and pre-0.8 builds, but has been fixed in Firefox; I am typing in it right now and I can see my cursor fine.

As far as the speed, it seems to vary system-to-system, but on mine FF definitely loads pages faster than IE.