The bats*it Russia v Ukraine (NFT Crypto Nazi conspiracy thread)

On 04/03/2022 at 09:50, NFT_QUEEN said:

Lie? What lie? And who? russia? ukraine? others? talk about a vague BS post just to get attention... also all I ever hear out of that guy is BS and he's never right on anything

On 06/03/2022 at 21:13, NFT_QUEEN said:

About those “Non-existent Nazis” in Ukraine:

What do you mean by 'Non-existent Nazis' in Ukraine. Who is claiming Ukraine doesn't have Nazi groups there just as many countries do unfortunately.

The Canadian Government stated it hasn't worked with this group nor will it work with them.

I fail to understand what point you're attempting to make with this.

Are you suggesting this explains away your Russian masters invading Ukraine and killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?

On 06/03/2022 at 21:33, Jumping Jacinta said:

What do you mean by 'Non-existent Nazis' in Ukraine. Who is claiming Ukraine doesn't have Nazi groups there just as many countries do unfortunately.

The Canadian Government stated it hasn't worked with this group nor will it work with them.

I fail to understand what point you're attempting to make with this.

Are you suggesting this explains away your Russian masters invading Ukraine and killing thousands of innocent men, women and children?

@NFT_QUEEN

I watched the video then highlighted a couple of points in the video.

Then I asked you a couple of questions.

What is your response...a face palm! That is how you respond to legitimate questions, by face palming.

Well done, you sure proved me wrong. 🙄

On 06/03/2022 at 06:10, NFT_QUEEN said:

Such a stupid, ignorant tweet.  Meanwhile, there is a massive humanitarian crisis taking place in a sovereign country which you've excused because of some "Nazi" battalion in Ukraine.  

Bitcoin solves everything.  🙄

On 22/02/2022 at 08:12, Dick Montage said:

In his mind, it never should have ended and he was in denial for quite some time.  Have you read his history?  I'm not sympathetic to the guy but I can at least comprehend his motivations.

@NFT_QUEEN you throw a facepalm at this. So come on, argue your point. I have been fascinated by Putin for over a decade, read stories of him from both sides, seen beyond the propaganda, understand his motivations and sympathies.

Or are you just a troll who posts Bitcoin and NFT ###### at your masters behest?

On 06/03/2022 at 10:13, NFT_QUEEN said:

There are "Nazis" in every country, even in Israel ffs, this proves nothing. They are not running Ukraine, Zelenskyy is Jewish, his grandfather, Semyon Ivanovich Zelensky, fought in the Soviet Union’s Red Army during World War II AGAINST the Nazis. There are politicians in the US NOW that have more in common with Nazi ideology than Zelenskyy.

On 06/03/2022 at 14:59, Rigby said:

This NFT person just registered last month and from what I've seen posts nothing but ignorant trash and propaganda. I'm starting to wonder if they're a Russian bot or something.

I'm pretty sure they are, if not a bot, a propagandist and will probably end up spamming the forum with some Pro-Russian NFT/bitcoin.

On 07/03/2022 at 01:59, Rigby said:

This NFT person just registered last month and from what I've seen posts nothing but ignorant trash and propaganda. I'm starting to wonder if they're a Russian bot or something.

Brandon, a mod, explained that NFT_QUEEN is allowed to post all of the NFT rubbish as it doesn't violate site rules. 

That's fair enough but how is this person allowed to spam all of these other forum threads? How does that comply with site rules?

If the spam was kept to actual NFT threads then that would be fine, but it isn't.

On 06/03/2022 at 05:13, NFT_QUEEN said:

every country has neo-nazi's.... the USA does... does it mean the USA is a nazi gov? no

On 06/03/2022 at 10:08, hagjohn said:

Can you tell he doesn't pump his own gas? Gone up more than just .10 cents. 

These are the people we elect in the US. No wonder why we are in the trouble we are.

we went up 65 cents in one week here...... and I'm one whole state away from Joe

as of this morning stations around me are starting to show up as $4.59, just two weeks ago we were $3.69... so guess we will be almost up a $1 soon since this started

Edited by neufuse
  • Like 3

On 06/03/2022 at 15:42, Jim K said:

Bitcoin solves everything.  🙄

It does. Once a state can no longer print money out of thin air in order to finance endless wars, we'll have peace.

It's a feature of neutral currency.

On 06/03/2022 at 13:33, Jumping Jacinta said:

A better question is, who doesn't? Just check the comments here. Not only have the western media been turning a blind eye on them for eight years, but they've been also actively disinforming the audiences on the subject. No surprise. 

'Just Total Fiction': How Putin Is Using Nazi Propaganda to Defend Invasion of Ukraine

https://people.com/politics/how-putin-uses-nazi-propaganda-to-defend-ukraine-invasion-russia/

Analysis: Putin’s claim that war on Ukraine is to target Nazis is absurd. Here’s why

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/analysis-putins-claim-that-war-on-ukraine-is-to-target-nazis-is-absurd-heres-why

• Facepalm 1

On 25/02/2022 at 07:58, Matthew S. said:

I’ve heard somewhere Russia is also using underaged troops too

Pro tip: don't believe everything you hear.

• Facepalm 1

On 06/03/2022 at 20:07, wakjak said:
Because that’s too far fetched for Russia right?

Decide for yourself.

Commentary: Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY

Far-Right Ukrainian Military Unit Teaches Children And Pensioners To Defend Their Country

https://www.rferl.org/a/far-right-ukrainian-military-unit-teaches-children-and-pensioners-to-defend-their-country/31703267.html

• Steven P. changed the title to The bats*it Russia v Ukraine (NFT Crypto Nazi conspiracy thread)