The bats*it Russia v Ukraine (NFT Crypto Nazi conspiracy thread)

On 06/03/2022 at 05:42, Jim K said:

Such a stupid, ignorant tweet.  Meanwhile, there is a massive humanitarian crisis taking place in a sovereign country which you've excused because of some "Nazi" battalion in Ukraine.  

Bitcoin solves everything.  🙄

I mean, clearly it does.

We just don't have the IQ deficit to comprehend how.

On 06/03/2022 at 18:45, mudslag said:

So like your nonsense 

Just a friendly reminder that it is fine to post nonsense/unverified/conspiracies here in the conspiracies forum.

Members should remember not to get themselves baited into a full blown argument which skirt or even break the community rules.

On 06/03/2022 at 17:47, Steven P. said:

Just a friendly reminder that it is fine to post nonsense/unverified/conspiracies here in the conspiracies forum.

Members should remember not to get themselves baited into a full blown argument which skirt or even break the community rules.

Baited being the correct term because we know that when one propagandist troll gets banned, another mysteriously takes its place ;)

On 06/03/2022 at 13:54, Dick Montage said:

@NFT_QUEEN you throw a facepalm at this. So come on, argue your point. I have been fascinated by Putin for over a decade, read stories of him from both sides, seen beyond the propaganda, understand his motivations and sympathies.

Or are you just a troll who posts Bitcoin and NFT ###### at your masters behest?

Come on, I’m still waiting… or is there not a pre-disseminated response to my questions yet? Must we await those who provide you your responses?

Its ok, I can wait for their translation.

On 06/03/2022 at 20:34, Steven P. said:

All the recent conspiracy posts split off into own thread.

You wouldn't' know the truth even if it hit you with a brick.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/03/2022 at 12:08, NFT_QUEEN said:

Nor would you, even if it was a bus driving over you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 06/03/2022 at 20:08, NFT_QUEEN said:

Really?

On 06/03/2022 at 20:03, NFT_QUEEN said:

So dropping a tweet without any context (not even the tweet itself provides sources or background info) I am supposed to be blind to the truth of your meme drops and "eye candy" tweets without context?

Oh poor me.

I am well aware there are Nazi fanatics in Ukraine, but also in The Netherlands, where I live, and that was a country invaded by actual Nazis! Nazis exist in the USA and many other countries, but the lack of context you're posting this drivel is so weak, people (like me) are dismissing it. You even used a tweet with a reply that says "imagine believing this" (that is a tweet replying to the main one as being nonsense).

Like I said before, you can drop whatever crap out of context stuff here you want, but when you go into the serious discussions, be prepared to provide context of what you're trying to say other than all Ukrainians are Nazis.

You might have more success in a Russian language website.

On 06/03/2022 at 11:07, Dick Montage said:

Come on, I’m still waiting… or is there not a pre-disseminated response to my questions yet? Must we await those who provide you your responses?

Pretty sure this is an old member trolling with a new account. Don't expect anything more than troll things.

Edited by adrynalyne

On 06/03/2022 at 12:18, Steven P. said:

Really?

So dropping a tweet without any context (not even the tweet itself provides sources or background info) I am supposed to be blind to the truth of your meme drops and "eye candy" tweets without context?

Oh poor me.

I am well aware there are Nazi fanatics in Ukraine, but also in The Netherlands, where I live, and that was a country invaded by actual Nazis! Nazis exist in the USA and many other countries, but the lack of context you're posting this drivel is so weak, people (like me) are dismissing it. You even used a tweet with a reply that says "imagine believing this" (that is a tweet replying to the main one as being nonsense).

Like I said before, you can drop whatever crap out of context stuff here you want, but when you go into the serious discussions, be prepared to provide context of what you're trying to say other than all Ukrainians are Nazis.

You might have more success in a Russian language website.

I don't understand the phenomenom that occurs that makes people believe whatever they read, as long as its not MSM.

I have friends that do it too. My first question is always, "Did you read this on Facebook?"

Its almost always that, or some other social media that has no basis in fact, nor is backed in any way by reality.

On 06/03/2022 at 13:08, NFT_QUEEN said:

You seem to think that your propaganda push is effective at informing people, it's not.  Your posts are superfluous, meaningless bits of nonsense.   People like you come and go.  Neowin has been exposed to this type of B.S. for years, you bring nothing new to the site.

You did, at times, post some very interesting information about cybercurrency and NFT.  Sadly, it wasn't long until your activities morphed into misinformation and disinformation.  That's too bad because you seemed to be an interesting new Neowin member.  

On 06/03/2022 at 13:07, Raze said:

You seem to think that your propaganda push is effective at informing people, it's not.  Your posts are superfluous, meaningless bits of nonsense.   People like you come and go.  Neowin has been exposed to this type of B.S. for years, you bring nothing new to the site.

You did, at times, post some very interesting information about cybercurrency and NFT.  Sadly, it wasn't long until your activities morphed into misinformation and disinformation.  That's too bad because you seemed to be an interesting new Neowin member.  

Maybe I am the only one who used to do this, but its akin to waiting in line at the grocery store and because you have nothing better to do, read about the three-headed alien that George Clooney gave birth to while Tom Cruise attended as the mid-wife. It must be true, the sleaze tabloids have it on the front page,

On 06/03/2022 at 14:20, adrynalyne said:

Maybe I am the only one who used to do this, but its akin to waiting in line at the grocery store and because you have nothing better to do, read about the three-headed alien that George Clooney gave birth to while Tom Cruise attended as the mid-wife. It must be true, the sleaze tabloids have it on the front page,

Three-headed alien?  I read four-headed!  Okay I'm off to the store, need to do some research.

On 06/03/2022 at 15:07, Raze said:

well that is how disinformation works, gain trust then spread the misinformation later... I found the timing of the member joining and their original posts and how quickly they morphed to be very interesting... almost too interesting...

• Like 6

On 06/03/2022 at 13:56, neufuse said:

well that is how disinformation works, gain trust then spread the misinformation later... I found the timing of the member joining and their original posts and how quickly they morphed to be very interesting... almost too interesting...

Won't gain my trust till it makes the supermarket shelves.

Duh.

On 06/03/2022 at 15:37, neufuse said:

I get all my news form the National Enquirer

The enquirer is all fake news! Now the National Examiner... there is the real stories! :D

• Haha 2

On 06/03/2022 at 13:03, NFT_QUEEN said:

you say we shouldn’t believe everything we see, so let me ask why do you accept something like what you posted without supporting evidence to back it up? How can you be sure what you post isn’t itself faked? 

On 06/03/2022 at 14:07, Raze said:

I’m betting that was the guise they signed up under, start off talking about one thing then change up to the tin foil nonsense they are spewing now. Given how new the account is, Russian troll seems like a fitting position for this person. It wouldn’t be the first time and is prob someone who’s been on this forum before. 

• Like 2

On 06/03/2022 at 19:08, NFT_QUEEN said:

But apparently you do?  How is that, exactly? Is it in your FSB playbook, by any chance?

On 06/03/2022 at 19:18, adrynalyne said:

Pretty sure this is an old member trolling with a new account. Don't expect anything more than troll things.

You might be right... I thought they seemed somewhat familiar with me in their first few posts...

You just have to look at the Freedumb convoy thread to see their BS.  Unfortunately crypto is also showing it's ugly head as to how it CAN BE used to fund these terrorists due to it being unregulated.

It's a double edged sword, on one had it's a good idea, in concept, on the other how do we prevent illegal use?

• Like 3

On 06/03/2022 at 17:28, Jester124 said:

The enquirer is all fake news! Now the National Examiner... there is the real stories! :D

Speaking of... wasn't the National Enquirer ran by a Trump buddy? Might explain this image I just ran across :laugh:

image.png.70834a7f8849d36e828c85bda3450392.png

On 06/03/2022 at 18:07, Dick Montage said:

Just a facepalm? Is that all you can muster without your comrade-approved, Moscow-mandated doctrine?

I thought you knew the truth, I thought you (with NFT) we’re going to shine a light upon us all.

How disappointing, almost as if you haven’t got a clue…

On 06/03/2022 at 19:08, NFT_QUEEN said:

I mean… you might want to pick your battles… ones you can win… unlike your leader…