The bats*it Russia v Ukraine (NFT Crypto Nazi conspiracy thread)

On 06/03/2022 at 17:22, neufuse said:

Speaking of... wasn't the National Enquirer ran by a Trump buddy? Might explain this image I just ran across :laugh:

image.png.70834a7f8849d36e828c85bda3450392.png

Yes it was, hence the Examiner would be the "fair and Balanced" news lol. That, and I think I remember Bat Boy being in the Examiner, and who doesn't like Bat Boy!

Damn, it was actually the Weekly World News

Bat_Boy.PNG.1864036761561f125b48cf58028c6bde.PNG

On 12/03/2022 at 16:50, FloatingFatMan said:

Anyone else noticed that @NFT_QUEENhas been missing this past week?  :p 

If you type his name 3 times in the same post he appears.....

On 12/03/2022 at 16:50, FloatingFatMan said:

Anyone else noticed that @NFT_QUEENhas been missing this past week?  :p 

I figured they just left after they realized their propaganda wasn't working here to move on to the next target

On 12/03/2022 at 17:29, neufuse said:

I figured they just left after they realized their propaganda wasn't working here to move on to the next target

Well that sucks I liked some crypto stuff...

As much as many of you obviously hate it.

On 06/03/2022 at 13:20, adrynalyne said:

the sleaze tabloids have it on the front page,

Damn, I do so miss seeing the Weekly World News at the grocery store checkouts! Now THAT was FUNNY! (Remember "BATBOY?") 

*SORRY, +Jester124! I created this post of mine before seeing yours! DAMN MY EYES!* 🤢

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)

Bat_Boy.png

Edited by nerim

On 12/03/2022 at 17:53, nerim said:

Damn, I do so miss seeing the Weekly World News at the grocery store checkouts! Now THAT was FUNNY! (Remember "BATBOY?") 

*SORRY, +Jester124! I created this post of mine before seeing yours! DAMN MY EYES!* 🤢

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)

Bat_Boy.png

Ah, never a problem to remember Batboy!

On 13/03/2022 at 09:31, E.Worm Jimmy said:

The issue wasn't the crypto stuff.

As I pointed out at the time my complaint was his spamming of crypto stuff in several different threads.

• Like 2

On 12/03/2022 at 22:31, E.Worm Jimmy said:

I don't hate it as such, I just don't see the point.  It's not a REAL currency after all, because you can't exactly go to a store and use it to buy anything.  Pretty damn useless if you can't actually USE it, isn't it?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Gurss China got the message...

Google translated from TASS (Russian media).

https://tass.ru/obschestvo/14374553

The President of the Russian Academy of Sciences said that China "paused" cooperation with the Academy

MOSCOW, 14 April. /TASS/. Partners of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) from China "paused" cooperation with the academy, freezing the development of previously discussed projects. This was announced on Thursday by the President of the Russian Academy of Sciences Alexander Sergeev during the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Digital International Relations - 2022", which is being held at MGIMO.

>

[paragraphs of excuses and self-pity]

>

"Our colleagues, heads of the academies of sciences of a number of countries, simply refuse to contact. Moreover, after exchanging various proposals, holding meetings, of course, on the Internet, various discussions, they simply postpone 

or disrupt these events, saying that the academy of sciences is also an organization that is in the political field, that "it is very difficult for us to do this, we are forbidden to do this," Sergeyev said.

As a result, according to him, the RAS has now frozen relations with most of the academies of sciences with which it had excellent cooperation. Among them are very important partners - the German Academy of Sciences "Leopoldina", the French Academy of Sciences and the US National Academy of Sciences.