Joe Biden — Conspiracies!

On 14/07/2022 at 07:51, bguy_1986 said:

Creepy Joe at it again...

Jesus Christ.  Does "sniffing" usually involve talking?  He is obviously saying something to the young girl while leaning down.  Of all the stupid and meaningless crap posted...you sir take the cake for the day.  🍰

On 14/07/2022 at 09:06, Jim K said:

Jesus Christ.  Does "sniffing" usually involve talking?  He is obviously saying something to the young girl while leaning down.  Of all the stupid and meaningless crap posted...you sir take the cake for the day.  🍰

And warwagon even gave him a thumbs up!! You can even see the girl on the left chuckling about what he said.

• Like 5

On 14/07/2022 at 08:28, cork1958 said:

And warwagon even gave him a thumbs up!! You can even see the girl on the left chuckling about what he said.

No, what you see is her turning and moving her head away from him as in, "what the heck man" ...... It was probably an uncomfortable smile. 

Jesus Christ.  Does "sniffing" usually involve talking?  He is obviously saying something to the young girl while leaning down.  Of all the stupid and meaningless crap posted...you sir take the cake for the day.  🍰

He sure does whisper in children's ears a lot.

On 14/07/2022 at 08:35, warwagon said:

No, what you see is her turning and moving her head away from him  .... It was probably an uncomfortable smile. 

So what?  Uncomfortable smile?  You saw her face?  She turned and moved her head.... Could it possibly be because she was saying something to Joe in response?

...surely there is something else to complain about other than this bull crap?

On 14/07/2022 at 09:35, warwagon said:

No, what you see is her turning and moving her head away from him as in, "what the heck man" ...... It was probably an uncomfortable smile. 

Turning her head away from him? She moves over and gets right in front of him!

• Like 2

On 14/07/2022 at 08:43, cork1958 said:

Turning her head away from him? She moves over and gets right in front of him!

She pulls back and turns her head, so he stopped sniffing her. or at least so his face isn't rubbing up against her head. To me it looked like she was creeped out.

On 14/07/2022 at 14:45, warwagon said:

She pulls back and turns her head, so he stopped sniffing her. or at least so his face isn't rubbing up against her head. To me it looked like she was creeped out.

As he is talking to her the whole time, he wasn't sniffing anything.

You try to sniff and talk at the same time, you cant.....

Jesus H feckin Chris. All the shite TFG did was golden but Biden talks to a girl in front of MANY witnesses.....

• Like 7

On 14/07/2022 at 14:45, warwagon said:

After all the ###### your boy Trump did, including publicly declaiming he likes to grab women by the p***y and admitting he'd date his daughter, you do NOT get to judge Biden for lowering his head to TALK to someone!  

On 14/07/2022 at 08:45, warwagon said:

Your desperation is showing.  Such petty BS.  Exactly who are the real snowflakes again?

Stick to your how-to posts, they're really helpful and informative.  👍

On 14/07/2022 at 11:54, Raze said:

Your desperation is showing.  Such petty BS.  Exactly who are the real snowflakes again?

Stick to your how-to posts, they're really helpful and informative.  👍

Their boy is getting trashed by the Jan 6 committee, so they have to make 💩 up. It is really sad and pathetic for a so-called religious party to be lying all the feckin time.

• Like 9

On 14/07/2022 at 10:45, warwagon said:

So you were never taught to look at people so are talking to you? Because that’s what she’s doing.

On 14/07/2022 at 13:08, hagjohn said:

Their boy is getting trashed by the Jan 6 committee, so they have to make 💩 up. It is really sad and pathetic for a so-called religious party to be lying all the feckin time.

They'll be starting up the Hunter Laptop saga soon enough.  The "let's look for Biden 'sniffing' girls again" is just to hold them over till then.

On 14/07/2022 at 19:35, warwagon said:

So, worries let's just all agree to disagree.

NO, because that lets you get away with spreading filthy and disgusting lies that could utterly destroy Biden's entire LIFE.  How'd you like it if we started something like that against YOU?

You're despicable.

On 14/07/2022 at 14:48, FloatingFatMan said:

NO, because that lets you get away with spreading filthy and disgusting lies that could utterly destroy Biden's entire LIFE.  How'd you like it if we started something like that against YOU?

You're despicable.

Wait, didn't Ashley Biden's diary mention something about Joe Biden showering with her at a young age? She mentioned she was sexualized at a young age. Have you not seen how many instances he has been creepy with children? Do I need to post the video here again? How many times do I need to do this, 10? Is @warwagon crazy to think that is happening again? No. Good job proselytizing everyone to Joe's pedophilia.

On 14/07/2022 at 19:57, Yorak said:

Wait, didn't Ashley Biden's diary mention something about Joe Biden showering with her at a young age? She mentioned she was sexualized at a young age. Have you not seen how many instances he has been creepy with children? Do I need to post the video here again? How many times do I need to do this, 10? Is @warwagon crazy to think that is happening again? No. Good job proselytizing everyone to Joe's pedophilia.

Y'know what? When my kids were toddlers, I sometimes showered with them too, and frequently bathed them; most parents do... It's called PARENTING.

If your mind immediately goes to something sexual when bathing with kids is mentioned, then you sir, have a problem.  I suggest talking to someone about it.

On 14/07/2022 at 20:03, FloatingFatMan said:

Y'know what? When my kids were toddlers, I sometimes showered with them too, and frequently bathed them; most parents do... It's called PARENTING.

If your mind immediately goes to something sexual when bathing with kids is mentioned, then you sir, have a problem.  I suggest talking to someone about it.

EVERY parent I know has showered with their kids, from a young age until such a time as they deem it unnecessary.  Not only does it solve dozens of logistical issues, it can also instil the truism that being naked is not directly linked to sex.

On 14/07/2022 at 15:03, FloatingFatMan said:

Just another pedophile sympathizer, I see. Typical modern-day progressive leftist. Are you one of those people that think pedophilia should be considered a sexual preference, too?

And tell me, did you shower with your child in an age in which they remembered it? Or was it prior to that? Tell me more.

On 14/07/2022 at 20:07, Yorak said:

Just another pedophile sympathizer, I see. Typical modern-day progressive leftist. Are you one of those people that think pedophilia should be considered a sexual preference, too?

And tell me, did you shower with your child in an age in which they remembered it? Or was it prior to that? Tell me more.

You seem obsessed with the idea of showing with children in a sexual way!

"Tell me more"?  That's utterly creepy!

On 14/07/2022 at 14:57, Yorak said:

And yet just like Hunters laptop, no one can confirm any of this.  You guys just soak up this 💩 without engaging any brain cells.  Just like when you all lost it when you were told that Hilary had a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't even have a basement.

281054471_367842718707004_8477803968027618172_n.thumb.jpg.e6b99bf357c0d9fb812e39487b767c2c.jpg