Joe Biden — Conspiracies!

On 14/07/2022 at 16:35, wakjak said:

Nah, just being the federalist is all I need, nothing with the word fact comes from that website. Thanks for playing. 

I think 95% of what CNN, MSNBC, Huffing Compost, NY Times, etc. say is crap, but if I am trying to disprove something the article said, I kind of have to read the article. Lest I appear like a moron. 😉 Saying you won't read something is a coward's way of protecting yourself from the possibility of being wrong. There are alphas and there are betas. We all have to be one or the other. I understand.

On 14/07/2022 at 16:39, Yorak said:

I think 95% of what CNN, MSNBC, Huffing Compost, NY Times, etc. say is crap,

Don't forget to add Fox News, Newsmax and OANN to your list ;)

On 14/07/2022 at 16:43, primortal said:

Don't forget to add Fox News, Newsmax and OANN to your list ;)

I disagree with them too. Not as bad as the rest I mentioned, but I find probably 1/3rd of what they say to be crap or just something to fill the silence. And?

On 14/07/2022 at 16:45, Yorak said:

Not as bad as the rest I mentioned

Not surprising in the least you would think that.  They are the kings of lying to the public outright.

On 14/07/2022 at 20:27, Yorak said:

Oh, I see how this works. I call Joe a pedophile, someone says they also shower with their kids, then I get called a pervert.

I thought you had a high IQ?  I am calling you that because you seem overly intrigued by people showering with children!  It's all laid out here - it's not hard to follow.  Do try!

I'm sorry your job at McDonald's isn't working out for you

I have no shame in that I flipped burgers in my teens - I'm not sure how that matters.  Does that also make you more intelligent?  I argue it still plays a part in my life insofar as while I manage IT for a large

law firm, I also still have a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and don't feel the need to try and brag about a job that nobody here can even verify!

Hey, the world needs these menial jobs.

Yes it does.  I'm sorry - what does that have to do with your fantasies about showering with kids?

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 17:56, Dick Montage said:

I thought you had a high IQ?  I am calling you that because you seem overly intrigued by people showering with children!  It's all laid out here - it's not hard to follow.  Do try!

I have no shame in that I flipped burgers in my teens - I'm not sure how that matters.  Does that also make you more intelligent?  I argue it still plays a part in my life insofar as while I manage IT for a large

law firm, I also still have a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and don't feel the need to try and brag about a job that nobody here can even verify!

Yes it does.  I'm sorry - what does that have to do with your fantasies about showering with kids?

He's one of "those". 

The people that think they're above those who do the menial jobs, because we all know HIS job is OH so important and that the world would come to a screeching halt if YORAK were to stop doing his job today.

• Like 4

On 14/07/2022 at 16:56, Dick Montage said:

I just want all pedophiles behind bars. Are you having trouble comprehending that?

Lol, you have no idea how many IT Managers I've met that know absolutely nothing. Managing isn't much of a skill. Anyone with a partially working brain can manage others. Someone mentioned losing brain cells, I responded, wanting to put our brain cells to the test. 😉

Now crawl back under your rock and tell me more about how you think pedophilia is just a sexual preference like your buddies. Do you also use crack like Hunter Biden? Or do you only sympathize with the pedophilia portion, not drug usage? Hunter and his daddy have some big issues.

On 14/07/2022 at 16:59, wakjak said:

He's one of "those". 

The people that think they're above those who do the menial jobs, because we all know HIS job is OH so important and that the world would come to a screeching halt if YORAK were to stop doing his job today.

The world wouldn't, but the company I work for with over 30,000 employees would. Does that count? 😉

On 14/07/2022 at 18:03, Yorak said:

The world wouldn't, but the company I work for with over 30,000 employees would. Does that count?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... it's cute that you think you're that important, and irreplaceable. wow... that's... amazing.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Such a bunch of sados. Warnings will be handed out for derailing the original topic.

Just because someone THINKS Joe is creepy, or THINKS he's a pedo does not make it true, it makes you look like a MAGA idiot and such posts do nothing but derail the topic.

I challenge you to find such derailing in TFG's President topic, because sadly for many Americans and the rest of the world all of his idiocy is real and verified, 

STAY ON TOPIC OR GET OUT.

On 14/07/2022 at 17:03, Yorak said:

I responded, wanting to put our brain cells to the test.

And you think Fox News, Newsmax and OANN are more reputable than CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post and New York Times.

I rest my case :D

On 14/07/2022 at 15:05, Yorak said:

Just so we are clear... pedophilia, sexual abuse on any side of the isle is disgusting and these people should spend life behind bars. The rate of recidivism in pedophiles is higher than any other type of offender, and I do not believe they should see the light of day. They cannot be rehabilitated. Statistically some can, but I'd rather not have society take that risk. Secondly, my point still stands that pedophilia is more prevalent on the left than on the right. Nobody has been able to disprove that yet. I'm looking at numbers alone. I'm aware the right also has our share of disgusting people, though. I never give my side a free pass for anything, especially the aforementioned evil acts. Even when Trump was in office, I commented frequently to friends and family about his rhetoric. Sometimes funny, but distracting, unnecessary and sometimes incorrect. If anything, I am tougher on the right than the left because I am tired of people that don't.

Edit: Typo... hovering over my work keyboard to type on mine.

Strange that your second point is that one side is worse then the other while not actually supporting that view with evidence. If you're going to make a claim, back it up. If you can't back it up, that suggests that you might want to reflect as to why your opinion is the way it is when you lack the supporting evidence. 

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 22:03, Yorak said:

I just want all pedophiles behind bars. Are you having trouble comprehending that?

I am, based upon you asking to know about showering with children, yeah!

Lol, you have no idea how many IT Managers I've met that know absolutely nothing

No I don't.  That's an odd claim.

Managing isn't much of a skill

If you say so.  Still not sure of your point here...

Anyone with a partially working brain can manage others.

OK, well keep striving...

Now crawl back under your rock and tell me more about how you think pedophilia is just a sexual preference like your buddies.

Please quote where I have made such an odd claim.  Again, you are the one who has asked to hear more about showering with kids.

Do you also use crack like Hunter Biden?

I don't, do you?  And what does Hunter have to do with literally any part of this conversation?  Deflecting much!

Hunter and his daddy have some big issues

And?

So is the other thread gone forever?

😲

On 14/07/2022 at 23:28, Michael Scrip said:

So is the other thread gone forever?

😲

No, I had to stop people posting there temporarily while I dealt with three pages of arguing here.

The amount of defending of creepy grandpa Joe is laughable.  All the typical excuses: but Trump, but Russia, but January 6th...

It's amazing how many people will go to bat for this guy while he takes a steamy dump on the entire country, and his followers bend over and take it.  Can we ever elect a leader that's not a braindead and senile piece of trash?  Yeesh...

On 14/07/2022 at 18:36, Astra.Xtreme said:

The amount of defending of creepy grandpa Joe is laughable.  All the typical excuses: but Trump, but Russia, but January 6th...

It's amazing how many people will go to bat for this guy while he takes a steamy dump on the entire country, and his followers bend over and take it.  Can we ever elect a leader that's not a braindead and senile piece of trash?  Yeesh...

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6.gif

On 14/07/2022 at 17:36, Astra.Xtreme said:

If there was something there that would be one thing, but what's being implied from the OP is just silly. 

• Like 4

On 14/07/2022 at 19:36, Astra.Xtreme said:

Can we ever elect a leader that's not a braindead and senile piece of trash?

Yeah, That happened in November 2020.

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 13:35, warwagon said:

So, worries let's just all agree to disagree.

You forget, you can't have an opposing opinion as seen from some of these responses.

On 14/07/2022 at 20:40, shockz said:

Can this one be?

I wish.

It's appalling that toxicity is allowed to continue to such crazy levels. People don't stay on topic anyway, not sure why the hell we're worried about it now. People can't even be civil to each other, it's stupidity allowed to run wild.

On 18/07/2022 at 11:52, dead.cell said:

I wish.

It's appalling that toxicity is allowed to continue to such crazy levels. People don't stay on topic anyway, not sure why the hell we're worried about it now. People can't even be civil to each other, it's stupidity allowed to run wild.

nvm

On 18/07/2022 at 12:16, warwagon said:

According to the 1,500+ page Trump page, anything related to Trump was on topic.

Please don't mistake, this braveheart level of paint your face red or blue to bitch at each other has been something that caused me to abandon the forums part of this website for years, including the drivel in that thread. I've occasionally chimed in, but the cesspool it's become, red/blue, left or right, the amount of disrespect people show for each other... it's just too much. If I wanted that crap, I'd stay on Twitter with the other jackasses who continue to fill their days being mad.

It's just not healthy. But hey, maybe that's my prerogative. You guys do you, I'm just saying this stuff could've been moderated better a long time ago, but in an age where forums are dying, I get it.