Joe Biden — Conspiracies!

On 14/07/2022 at 15:15, primortal said:

And yet just like Hunters laptop, no one can confirm any of this.  You guys just soak up this 💩 without engaging any brain cells.  Just like when you all lost it when you were told that Hilary had a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't even have a basement.

281054471_367842718707004_8477803968027618172_n.thumb.jpg.e6b99bf357c0d9fb812e39487b767c2c.jpg

Would you like to do an IQ test together and find out which one of us lack brain cells?

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

On 14/07/2022 at 20:21, Yorak said:

Would you like to do an IQ test together and find out which one of us lack brain cells?

The fact you cite IQ as a realistic measure of intelligence in 2022 really shows about how well you'd do. We used to make that argument as kids - grow up.  Oh man, now you'll be thinking about kids again...

On 14/07/2022 at 15:08, Dick Montage said:

You seem obsessed with the idea of showing with children in a sexual way!

"Tell me more"?  That's utterly creepy!

Nice try, little fella. I want to hear an adult male try to explain to me why it is okay to shower with a child that is old enough to remember it.

On 14/07/2022 at 15:19, shockz said:

You literally are following the deflection playbook to a T. Pathetic. 

What am I trying to deflect, in your opinion?

On 14/07/2022 at 20:23, Yorak said:

I want to hear an adult male try to explain to me why it is okay to shower with a child that is old enough to remember it.

I bey you do - pervert!

On 14/07/2022 at 15:22, Dick Montage said:

The fact you cite IQ as a realistic measure of intelligence in 2022 really shows about how well you'd do. We used to make that argument as kids - grow up.  Oh man, now you'll be thinking about kids again...

Oh, is it not? Should I cite my job position, then? What other ways shall we compare? I wasn't the one that brought up brain cells. I was responding to someone that did. See how that works?

On 14/07/2022 at 20:24, Yorak said:

Oh, is it not? Should I cite my job position, then? What other ways shall we compare? I wasn't the one that brought up brain cells. I was responding to someone that did. See how that works?

Oh we got a tough guy here!  Has a job title and a high IQ!  Must obviously be smarter than the rest of us.  One clever pervert indeed.

On 14/07/2022 at 15:24, Dick Montage said:

I bey you do - pervert!

Oh, I see how this works. I call Joe a pedophile, someone says they also shower with their kids, then I get called a pervert. That seems intelligent. That is very typical of the left though. They often call conservatives racist when democrats are far more racist. Do you have any intelligent response? Hell, I'll take a canned one that was spoon fed by liberal media.

On 14/07/2022 at 15:25, Dick Montage said:

Oh we got a tough guy here!  Has a job title and a high IQ!  Must obviously be smarter than the rest of us.  One clever pervert indeed.

I'm sorry your job at McDonald's isn't working out for you. Hey, the world needs these menial jobs.

On 14/07/2022 at 15:21, Yorak said:

“Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.” ― Mark Twain

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 14:23, Yorak said:

Nice try, little fella. I want to hear an adult male try to explain to me why it is okay to shower with a child that is old enough to remember it.

What am I trying to deflect, in your opinion?

Try as hard as you can, but you still have nothing.  More desperation from the feckless crowd.  

Best to ignore this one.  He pops in throws around some nonsense and then leaves.  No substance, facts or objectivity; only rumor, baseless claims and well-trodden conservative disinformation.

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 20:24, Yorak said:

What are you, 5?  "I'm better than you are! Neener neener neener!!" :rolleyes: 

On 14/07/2022 at 13:48, FloatingFatMan said:

NO, because that lets you get away with spreading filthy and disgusting lies that could utterly destroy Biden's entire LIFE.  How'd you like it if we started something like that against YOU?

You're despicable.

The most I Implied was that he was sniffing her hair, never once did I drop the P word. He's physically touchy feely around children and women, this isn't a lie, it's record on numerous occasions.

Trump was recorded verbally saying that he likes to grab women by the p**ssy

Biden is record physically getting into children and women's personal spaces, putting his hands on their waist & shoulder, petting their face with both hands, running his hands through their hair, not something that would typically be considered normal.

Most of the people appear uncomfortable as he does so. He was also recorded saying that children liked to run their hand down his leg, like who says stuff like that, especially at a podium with a microphone while being recorded.

• Facepalm 2

Just so we are clear... pedophilia, sexual abuse on any side of the isle is disgusting and these people should spend life behind bars. The rate of recidivism in pedophiles is higher than any other type of offender, and I do not believe they should see the light of day. They cannot be rehabilitated. Statistically some can, but I'd rather not have society take that risk. Secondly, my point still stands that pedophilia is more prevalent on the left than on the right. Nobody has been able to disprove that yet. I'm looking at numbers alone. I'm aware the right also has our share of disgusting people, though. I never give my side a free pass for anything, especially the aforementioned evil acts. Even when Trump was in office, I commented frequently to friends and family about his rhetoric. Sometimes funny, but distracting, unnecessary and sometimes incorrect. If anything, I am tougher on the right than the left because I am tired of people that don't.

Edit: Typo... hovering over my work keyboard to type on mine.

On 14/07/2022 at 16:00, warwagon said:

Trump was recorded verbally saying that he likes to grab women by the p**ssy

Biden is record physically getting into children and women's personal spaces, putting his hand on their shoulder, petting their face with both hands, running his hands through their hair, not something that would typically be considered normal.

The difference is that Trump was caught on a hot mic actually admitting to sexually assaulting women and 26+ has come forward to that.  Biden, nothing but doctored/out of context videos and photos claiming what you stated and that you're more upset with the false narrative that Biden was invading personal spaces of women/children then a man actually admitting to sexually assaulting women.

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 15:24, primortal said:

They'll be starting up the Hunter Laptop saga soon enough.  The "let's look for Biden 'sniffing' girls again" is just to hold them over till then.

They already are, since about sunday/monday, just before the latest hearing.. 

Can we all at least agree that both have had some creepy moments ? Just put that to bed. It's not like there arent others on both sides of the aisle in Congress that have done creepy things both old and young . 

Moving on now....

On 14/07/2022 at 16:38, Yorak said:

Quoting the federalist... LOL... what next? StormFront?

On 14/07/2022 at 16:41, Yorak said:

Starting to think conservatism is a mental illness. I think they make special busses for people that post and or make these.

• Like 3

On 14/07/2022 at 16:27, wakjak said:

Quoting the federalist... LOL... what next? StormFront?

You don't have to trust The Federalist if you don't want to. Feel free to fact-check what the article said, and post here with any rebuttals you may have. 😉

• Facepalm 1

On 14/07/2022 at 17:30, Yorak said:

You don't have to trust The Federalist if you don't want to. Feel free to fact-check what the article said, and post here with any rebuttals you may have. 😉

Nah, just being the federalist is all I need, nothing with the word fact comes from that website. Thanks for playing. 

• Like 1