India tour of Pakistan

I think Pakistan is going to lose, and it's a shame because it was a really good batting pitch.

At close of play on Day 4, Pakistan are 207 for the loss of nine wickets.

Pakistan are still 61 runs behind.

Horrible Performance In The Second Innings, Atleast They Should Have Applied Themselves To Have Made More Then 407 Which Is The First Innings Score, We Need Bowler Friendly Wickets For The Remaining Two Test Matches Otherwise We're Only Wasting Our Bowling Fire Power Against A Powerful Indian Batting Line Up, We Need Danish Kaneria In Place Of Shabbir Ahmed. I Dont Understand Why A Guy Who Has Taken 65 Wickets In 16 Test Matches Is Being Kept In The Waiting Room, His Stats Speaks For Themselves.

They are being lazy. They should pull themselves together if they want to win the remaining two tests. It has been a disappointment. :(

thats sooo sad to read this page and last page ...... the Indians are just not given the credit they deserve.

In the ONEDAY series ...Its always been ... pakistan bowler gave so many extra ... inzywant out ... the feilding was soo bad ... thats why india is winning .......

See man ... wake up and smell the coffee.... i would have been first to SHOUT here congratulations to pakistan if they had a won the oneday series....

let give credit where its DUE..

India totally owned in this first TEST match... SEHWAG isnt a oneday wonder .... he did the same thing to Auztralia.... he totally BLASTED them off in test also.

RAHUL DRAVID captaincy was very new and surprising in a good way for me .... he used his bowlers to perfection...

I dont want to make my pak friends angry or ****ed off here... i am totally humbled by the WELCOME they have given to India FANS and TEAM ... I also would like to SEE THEM give a fight .... but the FORM INDIA is IN .... its hard to go guns blazing .. its tooo much to ask from the Pakistan youngsters...

May the good cricket continue and friendship INCREASE more and more ....

PEACE :),

KYRO.

thats sooo sad to read this page and last page ...... the Indians are just not given the credit they deserve.

just to add some thoughts on kyro 's comments ...

It has been a time of plenty for the Indian team. Neither alien conditions nor injuries to key players seem to stop their winning run. Victories in the West Indies, England, Australia and now Pakistan have ensured that Sourav Ganguly's team will be remembered as perhaps the best Indian side ever.

The lost of the captain is a blow that not many teams in the world can overcome. For instance, what is Pakistan without Inzamam or the West Indies without Lara or even Australia without Ponting? But India, even without Ganguly, went on to win the Test as though nothing had happened. It was a true triumph of the spirit.

Edited by Ajay

high hopes.... :laugh: yesterday ndtv reported pakistanis are still sending their "freedom fighters " into kashmir to disrupt elections.

india-flag.gif

GO INDIA

Great game, Its good we won a test and the one day series.

Its been some awesome games.

Lets see how Australia do now when they tour India. :)

In the ONEDAY series ...Its always been ... pakistan bowler gave so many extra ... inzywant out ... the feilding was soo bad ... thats why india is winning .......

See man ... wake up and smell the coffee.... i would have been first to SHOUT here congratulations to pakistan if they had a won the oneday series....

let give credit where its DUE..

India totally owned in this first TEST match... SEHWAG isnt a oneday wonder .... he did the same thing to Auztralia.... he totally BLASTED them off in test also.

RAHUL DRAVID captaincy was very new and surprising in a good way for me .... he used his bowlers to perfection...

I dont want to make my pak friends angry or ****ed off here... i am totally humbled by the WELCOME they have given to India FANS and TEAM ... I also would like to SEE THEM give a fight .... but the FORM INDIA is IN .... its hard to go guns blazing .. its tooo much to ask from the Pakistan youngsters...

PEACE :),

KYRO.

Well said my friend. :)

Saqlain Mushtaq has been dropped from the Squad, Danish Kaneria will be the Spinner. Also Imran Nazir will open the innings with Taufeeq Umar

Well, lets just hope that the second test goes well. There'll be some pressure for Pakistan of course, losing to India in the previous one. Good luck to both and may the team who plays well win. :) ;)

India - 287 (all out)

Umar Gul takes 5 wickets for 31. (Y)

Pakistan - 61/1

Taufeeq Umar is out.

So far Pakistan is playing pretty good.

Hope they win the 2nd Test.

Good Performance By The Pakistani Team On The Opening Day, Let's Hope They Carry On :woot:

I'd say Umar Gul did a great job, but yet again, Shoaib and Sami only relied completely on pace, not line and length. Look at the difference between their figures, and Umar's.

India doing pretty well at the moment, with 5 wickets in hand and a tail by only 53 runs. Sehwag is doing a good job out there with 86*.

Hopefully, Pakistan will pull this one off.