• Internet Explorer
    • IE Alternative (MyIE2, etc)
    • Netscape
    • Safari
    • Konqueror
    • Lynx
    • K-Meleon
    • Other

:yes:  with Service Pack 2 - I love the poup up blocker they included!

Shame you havent seen firefox with adblock <3 it rocks my socks. it blocks all kinds of ads and iframes better than anything <3 . It also shifts page content so it looks like it would if the ad wasnt there. no gaping spot were the ad was <3 look for yourself and see this alone ought to make you a firefox user. If you need me to prove any further why firfox owns pm me and ill provide screenshots of anything else.

post-110-1093467601.jpg

I tried FireFox - and did not like it! And about screenshots - I was talking about POPUP blocker not AD blocker. For this I have my NIS installed - it deals with ads.

Shame you havent seen firefox with adblock <3 it rocks my socks. it blocks all kinds of ads and iframes better than anything <3 . It also shifts page content so it looks like it would if the ad wasnt there. no gaping spot were the ad was <3 look for yourself and see this alone ought to make you a firefox user. If you need me to prove any further why firfox owns pm me and ill provide screenshots of anything else.

Looks a lot better in MyIE2.

post-110-1093471388.png

f you are using Firefox, make sure you are using the latest version optimized for your platform. The "official" version of FireFox is up to 20% slower than the A64/P4 and P3/AthlonXP versions. Folks at IBM (which produces the POWER5/POWERPC) and SUN working on the Firefox project have worked to remove the SSE and SSE2 optimizations from the official builds.

The latest optimized versions can be found here.

Latest SSE2 version of Firefox v0.9.3 for Athlon64 / P4 (August 25)

Latest SSE version of Firefox v0.9.3 for AthlonXP / P3 (August 25)

Here are benchmarks comparing the optimized versions of Firefox 0.9.3 to the official Firefox 0.9.3 release and nightly builds. Those benchmarks were conducted an optimized build from two weeks ago; the latest builds are even faster compared to the official release.

Looks a lot better in MyIE2.

MyIE 2 is a really, really great front end for the IE 6 engine. Still the best mix of compatibility and function, I guess.

• 1 month later...