Neowin's Fantasy Baseball Group

If there are conflicts for most is another weekend possible?

a weeknight would be better for me, i'm not home all that much on the weekends at 9pm, but i'm cool with just ranking my players if im not gonna be able to be there.. we can always make trades

also, is this a H2H league or rotisserie or what

If its like Hockey it's round robin head2heads. Then near the end of the year there's playoffs, which is h2h and losers out. This is all based on the fact it's the same as hockey.

If its like Hockey it's round robin head2heads. Then near the end of the year there's playoffs, which is h2h and losers out. This is all based on the fact it's the same as hockey.

Yeah i know how a h2h league works, but also there are rotisserie baseball leagues... like where there are different categories and theres just a points system and the team with the most points wins, you arent paired against different teams each week.. i was wondering which one this league was.

also, if you'd all clarify which team you are - i am Yankees Suck

Yeah i know how a h2h league works, but also there are rotisserie baseball leagues... like where there are different categories and theres just a points system and the team with the most points wins, you arent paired against different teams each week.. i was wondering which one this league was.

also, if you'd all clarify which team you are - i am Yankees Suck

I'm saying hockey on yahoo is h2h.

Great idea. I'm BMac & Bad Boyz

We lost some posts, but a few said they got left out as we hit our max, so have no fear you can become a fan of me and my team by putting this banner in your sig!

Now that is cool! :cool:

Edited by myie2_user

We lost some posts, but a few said they got left out as we hit our max, so have no fear you can become a fan of me and my team by putting this banner in your sig!

Now that is cool! :cool:

Ya I'll get right on that. :p Not!

How bout you write in your sig "BMac will kick myie's butt. :p"

I have to get the word out, check out my sig... I have yet to see anyone with it though, I am shocked and saddened :o :cry: :laugh:

I hope to come out with the upset win, not following baseball will make it hard tho :p

• 3 weeks later...