Whats your Processor Temp?

113 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Processor Temp?

• 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60

ive got a duron 750 @ 950 its 28 degs C on the desktop and 31 under load

ive just got 3 case fans that alter speeds according to temp and a full tower case!, that really made the difference more than the fans. ;)

AL

Do you mean under load or idle?

31oC idle (< 2% usage, web browser etc only), 44oC under 100% load. Arctic Silver 3, MTS Glaciator (fairly quiet), a couple of case fans. The load temp is down 10oC from what it was because I'm underclocking from 1.2Ghz to 1.0Ghz.

My Axia 1g@1.4 was running at 39c a couple of weeks back, now since i got my Cooler Master ATC-201 case it runs at 27c:)

I havent taken readings under full load but can expect it adds on an extra 10c

It was an expensive case but damn well worth it !

i have an athlon 1.4ghz

mine is between 49-51c idle and it goues up to 60c on full load

i'm using a swiftech mcx370 cooler with a delta 7000 (yeah it makes hell of a noise and it didn't get the results i expected for 65 euro) but i also have 2 hd and dvd and cd-rw, and only 1 case fan:ermm:

and for all of you guys out there: the athlon xp processors are on about 10c under the temperature of a normal athlon. they are cooler

cpu usually hangs around 28?C when me windows and doors are closed, but when i open me window it drops down to 18-19?C and loads of alarms start going off saying the cpu hysterios is too lo:p:p

its a cool master EP5-6I11, damn good fa:):)

under heavy load usually goes upto 35?C

oh this is a 1ghz athlon @ 1.13ghz and no extra fans just that iccle one on the MB and gf2mx

you need something better yo.... that's only pushing 25CFM (amount of air). Mine pushes 36CFM so that's better. My CPU temp is about 43C for 1.2ghz AMD T-bird but now it's overclocked to 1.40Ghz so it's 51C. Here's my HSF and it's AMD recommended so i'd get it:

http://thermaltake.com/VOLCANO2.htm

there are others out there that are better but more than likely louder too... this fan is only 31dBa so that's super quiet! You got a got a AMD XP so i'd get that volcano 7 from TT. :) That's what i'm buying next but if you want i could sell you a Dragon Orb 3 with a 7000RPM fan and copper core. I don't like it cuz it's too loud but it keeps my CPU freezing at 32C when it's OCed!

Originally posted by Faction  

I was thinking about the orb on the right here shotta, its 31 dBa, thats not to loud, and an orb has really good hsfing right?

http://thermaltake.com/D1.htm

Also, i was thinking about:

http://www.thermalright.com/sk6ab.html

But do you know if these will fit on an ASUS A7A266>?

I don't know if it will fit on the Asus board but that's the one i got. The 7000 Dragon ORB 1 though (i thought it was 3) but yeah.. i'd get that 4900RPM one for the noise factor. Check the boards or ask someone here who go the board....

a7a266.jpg

It doesn't look like it can fit since the capacitators are so close. I wouldn't get a ORB. Just get a normal HSF with a good fan. Copper core (contact area) and aluminum fins would be good.

hehe.. i just added 70mhz too :) it's now back to 1.47Ghz and running sweet! That's all you overclock to? I got a 1.2Ghz T-bird running that high so with yours you should atleast get 1.6ghz - 1.7Ghz with a good fan and stuff.. my processor temp is at 51C and case temp is 28C right now. I upped the volatage to 1.82V (Huh? i thought i upped it to 1.85V but Hmonitor says it's at 1.82V oh well... now it's 1.84V hehe) but this puppy is moving NICE! and DVD decoding only takes up 9%-17% of the CPU (maybe it's the new Geforce 4's power as well cuz i am using "Hardware Motion Compensation") but i'm gonna try 1.53Ghz soon... I don't like to go inbetween official processor speeds.. :) If i can't make it to 1.53 but can make it to 1.50 i wont go there.. (don't ask) i'll just stay at 1.47ghz :) hehe