Whats your Processor Temp?

113 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Processor Temp?

• 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60

i use www.hmonitor.com and it's nice... alot of people rather coolinfo (i don't know the URL) cuz of extra features but i like the temp right in the system tray instead of my desktop instead of anywhere else. There is alost MBM or Motherboard Monitor

using Hardware Monitor Sensor I am getting:

CPU Temp: 43.3C (with Windows Media Player 8 playing MP3)

Mainboard Temp: 21.5C

Yea I got myself a new case, I now have a hi-tower in it is no warm system by any means..

AMD T-Bird 1.3GHz

512mb SDRAM @ 133MHz

Jetway 663AS Mainboard (VIA Chipset)

3x IDE Harddisks @ UDMA5 30GB/20GB/15GB

Pioneer 16X DVD Slotdrive

Sony 8/4/32X CDR/RW Drive

Promise TX2 IDE Controller

SBLive! Value

and 2 Nics

Yea I have a value system but runs fine!

i also have a retail system i bought, but i tuned it a bit more. still can't understand why my swiftech (is supposed to be one of the best coolers out there) doesn't manage to get my athlon 1.4ghz under 49-50 c

Faction: get the SK-6. it's better and it will work on your board. I actually have the same HS and the A7M266.

As a general rule of thumb, ORBs suck and are not your best choice for good temps.

Originally posted by timdorr  

Faction: get the SK-6. it's better and it will work on your board. I actually have the same HS and the A7M266.

As a general rule of thumb, ORBs suck and are not your best choice for good temps.

Ive noticed your a very smart person ;) is there anyway i can contact you on AIM or anything?

My Slot A Athlon runs overclocked 900mhz @ 1ghz. Using a Globalwin VOS32 HSF combo.

Idle Temp: ~36-39*C

Norm Temp: ~39-42*C

Full Load: ~45-49*C

:) I thought those temps were pretty high till I saw some of your posts..

OH and by the way. Im using a thermal probe with a LCD output, and I just have the probe stuck in between the heatsink plate and the cpu core. Its touching part of the Heatsink plate, which gets much hotter than the core. So maybe drop a degree or two from those temps :D

yeah.. i'm overclocking.. i can go up to what you got faction but it's not stable cuz of my NIC.. i need a better NIC or maybe it's the 56K modem that i use for faxes. Hmm... what CPU you usign though.. is that a 1.4Ghz t-bird Oced to 1.47Ghz? Oh and which board you got?