Warning Levels

speaking of,

i think everybody should be able to see their own warning level. usefull to know how far you are "bending the rules".. and how close to the strike out

lots of quality msgboards have this enabled..don't understand why neowin always had it disabled :unsure:

speaking of,

i think everybody should be able to see their own warning level. usefull to know how far you are "bending the rules".. and how close to the strike out

lots of quality msgboards have this enabled..don't understand why neowin always had it disabled :unsure:

Agreed :yes:

Hey I was wondering how hight my warning level is?

0%

You should be contact by the moderator when your warning level has been increased. I agree allowing the users to see their warning level is a good idea :)

Great - my warning level has just brightened up my Birthday Tuesday :/

If you are going to show the levels, you should also let us know the reasons. I've been an arse to most people on here from time to time, but never I have received a PM stating that a warning has been placed on my account.

I guess they never go down either, lol.

Only if you suck up to the staff :whistle: :ninja:

Hey Redmak, my friends (200 of them), all named Bill would like to get aquainted ;)

Users can now see their own warn level. The reasons are still hidden.

phew! I got worried when that appeared by my name...thought I'd been told off :cry:

phew! I got worried when that appeared by my name...thought I'd been told off :cry:

I've seen them on other forums - so I was pleased to see that mine was 0% :D.

If you are going to show the levels, you should also let us know the reasons.

I think that's a good idea although it could be very contentious and could spark off PM arguments between mod and user in some cases (although I'm sure that doesn't apply to your forst3h :) HB by the way :present: :cake: I am approx 2months older than you (Y) )

At least now if people see their meter go up then they can just skim over the last half a dozen or so posts they've made and look for where they've been a biatch or posted pr0n/warez/whatever.

(Y)

phewww... :o .. when i saw that this morning i thought.. what the hell did i do wrong.. thank god everbody has it.. but hey let's all try to keep it @ 0% like me :laugh: :shifty:

I think that's a good idea although it could be very contentious and could spark off PM arguments between mod and user in some cases

You should receive a contact from us when your warning level has been altered. :)

so only the user can see their warning level? other users cant see it right? or is it an option you have to check to hidden in the cp or something?

so only the user can see their warning level? other users cant see it right? or is it an option you have to check to hidden in the cp or something?

good idea. i saw it when i posted just now. makes me wonder what it is so im here.