Warning Levels

As for what I would do if I knew the other person's warning level, it would be more like what I would not do. And that would be getting snagged by troll-bait. Sometimes it isn't easy to spot the troll, and it is frustrating...

That's not your job, it's the Neowin Team job to spot the trolls :cool:

Radish?

Here's one problem that could arise from being able to see OTHER people's warning level...

Troll A has a warning level of 90% which everyone can see including Troll B.

Troll B incites an argument/slagging match/whatever in order get Troll A to respond in a similar fashion, in the hope that Troll A will get a warning and push Troll A's level to 100%... which then of course leads to bad things happening to Troll A.

Troll B goes home happy that he/she has got Troll A in trouble, job done.

(N)

,Mar 2 2004, 17:30] Here's one problem that could arise from being able to see OTHER people's warning level...

Troll A has a warning level of 90% which everyone can see including Troll B.

Troll B incites an argument/slagging match/whatever in order get Troll A to respond in a similar fashion, in the hope that Troll A will get a warning and push Troll A's level to 100%... which then of course leads to bad things happening to Troll A.

Troll B goes home happy that he/she has got Troll A in trouble, job done.

(N)

Sounds like one less troll to me! :D

/me concedes the "everyone view" idea to Radish?

Hmmm... I seem to be the only one who thinks it would be a good idea to see everyone's warning level... :unsure:

No, 30 staff also think it's a good idea. Oh wait, we already can. ;)

I wish not to see my warning level how the do I get rid of it?

If there is no option in the USER CP please add one.

Its a bunch of useless information to me and I wish not to see it.

What annoys me more is I dont' know why its @ 40 percent and why if I haven't been in trouble in a long time that it hasn't decreased to 0%.

:unsure: