Warning Levels

so only the user can see their warning level? other users cant see it right? or is it an option you have to check to hidden in the cp or something?

Yes, only YOU can see your own warning level... no one else can, apart from Mods and Admin probably, and conversely you can NOT see anyone elses (Y)

,Mar 2 2004, 08:31] Redmak announced on the first page of this thread that he only just made them visible today :)

I see. 0%, not that I was expecting anything higher.

I like this idea very much. :) It's also good that you guys remain to hide the reasons. Unnecessary discussions may be prevented this way. ;)

-Couch Potato?

,Mar 2 2004, 12:02] I think that's a good idea although it could be very contentious and could spark off PM arguments between mod and user in some cases (although I'm sure that doesn't apply to your forst3h :) HB by the way :present: :cake: I am approx 2months older than you (Y) )

Thanks mate - it appears that my warning was several months ago, I was just suprised, like others, that it suddenly appeared without warning. Thankfully this thread has explained much to many (and configure helped me a great deal)

Just goes to show that the mods are always watching ;)

Can I ask why? You're the only one who can see it, after all.

Perhaps some users wouldn't want to be reminded that they're on 99.9% ... *cough* boffa *cough* :rofl:

We need this on the front page please, its quite important I think and is scaring some users - I've had to provide a good few links now to this thread, it'd prevent further confusion and free up mod's time a bit.

This is a new addittion on the upgraded server... I think once you fill it... you get banned...

But I have absoutly no idea!

Leebobs :D