The Morrowind Support Thread

Thanks for the ones who replies in my last thread, now I have a kick ass enchanted daedric longsword.

Now, the current question: I have a time limit to do the main quest (Blades)? I ask beacuse Im interested in explore the entire empire before doing this.

Damn, Morrowind is addictive!!!!

No I don't recall time limits 'couse I left the main quest half way, and finished the first expansion before doing the rest of the main quest. But can I ask a related question about your enchant? Only if you have the first expansion (out of 2 available) though. in other words do you want a spoilet? :devil:

also is your new sword better than goldbren? (freely available in some tower, look it up :shifty: )

Edited by lexor

My new sword:

Daedric Long Sword

Normal Damage: 4 - 40

Add's Fire Damage 47 - 48 per second by 3 seconds in strike

Im waiting to get an daedric shield or weapon and a golden saint soul in the azura to make a shield that makes opponents weak to fire at 100% by some few secons, time enough to destroy them with my sword

I actually suggest your next investment to be a ring or amulet of constant levitate, the fastest way to travel no matter what anyone says :) and you don't get bothered aside from very rare cliff racers in very high portion of the mountains.

Welcome to the fold SD. :) Morrowind is my all time favorite RPG. It is unlike anything else I have ever played. I still play it obsessively! lol

If there is anything you ever wish to know about the game, do not hesitate to ask.

A small tip. Get yourself an exquisite ring, amulet or belt and enchant one with restore health 4-5 points and another with restore fatigue 4-5 points (constant effect) and you will be very difficult to kill. ;)

Daedric is the best equipment to imbue because it holds the most enchantment. Best souls for maximum charge and effect are golden saints and ascended sleepers.

Have fun! :)

thanks for the help keldyn, didnt know you was a fan.

Im planning to get two exquisite rings to enchant them with the feather spell because my main goal is to have the entire daedric armor set, this set is very heave for what I have been told so I think the rings will be usefull, also I have plans to do a 100% camaleon amulet.

To answer the original question, no, you have no time limit in the MQ.

Except for in the part where you (spoiler - highlight) have to become Nerevarine of the four tribes and Hortator of the Great houses (end spoiler).

Also, the forums on the official site are very helpful - worth checking out.

they say that you can complete the game without even touching the main quest

morrowind is so good that i started playing it again with a new character.damn world is too big!

they say that you can complete the game without even touching the main quest

morrowind is so good that i started playing it again with a new character.damn world is too big!

No you can not. The main quest is the path you must take to "complete" morrowind. It is about becoming the nerevarine and fulfilling the prophecies. To do this, you must follow the main story line.

you wont beleive this guys, but damn!!!

first of all, I got an entire set of daedric armor, and I have completed the azura quest, and I got certain quantity of goldensaint scrolls... you know what that means? :D

,Mar 18 2004, 14:00] you wont beleive this guys, but damn!!!

first of all, I got an entire set of daedric armor, and I have completed the azura quest, and I got certain quantity of goldensaint scrolls... you know what that means? :D

You know buddy.... if you travel to Tel Branora and speak with Felen Maryon in the Telvanni Mage Tower, you can buy the summon golden saint spell.

Golden Saint Generator anyone? :shifty:

great game i just completed the main quest a couple days ago

the only thing i regret is i didnt listen to my buddy wizdon sooner and play it along time ago

as far as completing the game without starting the main quest it probably is possible with cheating but what fun would the game be with that

You know buddy.... if you travel to Tel Branora and speak with Felen Maryon in the Telvanni Mage Tower, you can buy the summon golden saint spell.

Golden Saint Generator anyone? :shifty:

oh, but I already have 6 scrolls ;)

I have owned Morrowind since it came out on Xbox and have yet to do any part of the main quest past the first one to Balmora. I have become the Fighter's guild master, almost completed the Redoran House quest, and have become level 30+. There better be no time limit :) . I "own" a house in Balmora in which I decorated with ebony and Daedric weapons. It's a good place to visit.

I have owned Morrowind since it came out on Xbox and have yet to do any part of the main quest past the first one to Balmora. I have become the Fighter's guild master, almost completed the Redoran House quest, and have become level 30+. There better be no time limit :) . I "own" a house in Balmora in which I decorated with ebony and Daedric weapons. It's a good place to visit.

how you can own a house? you actually can buy houses? or it was an abandoned one?

great game i just completed the main quest a couple days ago

the only thing i regret is i didnt listen to my buddy wizdon sooner and play it along time ago

as far as completing the game without starting the main quest it probably is possible with cheating but what fun would the game be with that

The problem is many many events in the game are scripted and rely on triggers. You can easily cheat and give yourself quest items, but if the appropriate triggers have not been activated, the game will not "recognize" that you have them and so you are no better off. Besides, as you say, by cheating you are only robbing yourself of a fantastic gaming experience. It is very rewarding when you do finally complete morrowind.

I bought the game the very same day it was released and I only just completed it a couple weeks back.

,Mar 18 2004, 14:25] how you can own a house? you actually can buy houses? or it was an abandoned one?

If you join one of the great houses (Hlaalu,Redoran or Telvanni) you do actually end up getting your own stronghold. This involves buying the land deed and getting construction permissions from the duke.

If you join one of the great houses (Hlaalu,Redoran or Telvanni) you do actually end up getting your own stronghold. This involves buying the land deed and getting construction permissions from the duke.

so you actually live the game, damn, this game is getting into my top 10 games in my life

spoiler......

You can become a vampire and get vampire quests. You need to get bitten by one. There are two or three vampire clans and they hate each other and the one you get bitten by determines which clan you can join. If you get bitten by one and go wandering into the wrong vampire clan's hideout prepare to put up a fight. Your character becomes super strong but DON'T REST OUTSIDE, sunlight becomes your worst enemy. There is a cure for vampirism...once you're cured you can't become one again.

spoiler......

Yeah. It's called "poryphic hemophilia". Why you would want to contract this though is beyond me. It ruins your relations with other Npc's and no one will deal with you. Guards attack you on sight. It is fun to play around with but not much else.

Btw. It takes exactly three days from the time you have been bitten to complete the transformation. You can easily get cured in that time frame with any "cure common disease" spell/potion.

If you have the "bloodmoon" expansion pack, you can also become afflicted with lycanthropy.