Neowin's Official NCAA Tournament Contest!

Manhattan looks to be on its way to knocking off #5 seed florida.. cant ever doubt the 12 seeds.. im glad i picked them, i almost went with florida

you picked manhattan?? nice call man....****in florida...

/edit

jfc, what is up with all these games. wake forest and syracuse are both losing now. how people can predict these upsets is beyond me...

Edited by BroChaos

man, that alabama game was brutal. i had SIU, lost by a point. In the current games ive got Wake, Syracuse, and St. Joes. St Joes is up comfortably, but Wake and Syracuse are scaring me. I've got Princeton over texas tonight, thats my biggest upset pick

12-4 first day for me. 3rd in the Neowin pool, 17th out of 55 in the pool im running. i havent lost any sweet 16 teams yet though.

Looks like I'm #2, Matt btw :p

13 Correct, way to go Manhattan! ;)

That dayton depaul game ... damn double OT .. good game :)

too bad I went with dayton

That dayton depaul game ... damn double OT .. good game :)

too bad I went with dayton

yeah me too :( .. great game though, if one team could have just made 75% of their free throws they would have been well ahead

I really fell apart there at the end, only have 22 picks right.. Utah, what the hell was I thinking with them :(

Dropped down to #6, Pitt needs to win :)

anyone wanna tell me where all the upsets went? i know i picked a lot, but normally a few of them are right.. already lost 3 of my sweet 16, this is disappointing.