Neowin's Official NCAA Tournament Contest!

hahhahahaha, dukies lost. hope they are all crying now. can't stand them.

now we need tech to win, cuz i can't stand to have puconn have both the womens and mens bball titles, didn't they do that in like 98 or something?

2 years in a row ive correctly picked the final 2 teams.. last year i had the champ right too.. but i dont really care who wins this one.. in the preseason picks thread - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...dpost&p=1434788 - i picked Georgia Tech.. but for my brackets i picked UConn.. so, i want my brackets to be right, but if GT wins, thats cool too, plus theyre from Atlanta

well, as long as either the mens or womens uconn team loses, i'll be happy. they think they are the **** when it comes to bball....

ok, i've been thinking about this all day, and i've decided to say screw my bracket, i cant win anything in the pool i'm running even if UConn wins, so i'm gonna pull for Georgia Tech.. They are big underdogs and all the experts are saying they have 0 chance. Plus, they are just right up the road in Atlanta, where i'll be tomorrow, so it would be kinda cool to see how the city reacted to a national championship (Atlanta's teams dont normally do much in postseason play). I'm about to go meet up with a bunch of friends, hope you guys all enjoy the game. Gooooo GT!

ok, i've been thinking about this all day, and i've decided to say screw my bracket, i cant win anything in the pool i'm running even if UConn wins, so i'm gonna pull for Georgia Tech.. They are big underdogs and all the experts are saying they have 0 chance. Plus, they are just right up the road in Atlanta, where i'll be tomorrow, so it would be kinda cool to see how the city reacted to a national championship (Atlanta's teams dont normally do much in postseason play). I'm about to go meet up with a bunch of friends, hope you guys all enjoy the game. Gooooo GT!

I can only hope GT wins, if they do then I think I win this contest here :D

If not it looks like "Ravin P" will become the winner as he has UConn...

Anywho, let's go GT!!!! :woot: