Neowin's Official NCAA Tournament Contest!

wow..so many damn upsets! UAB just messed my whole St louis bracket!!! grr...and I already have 2 out of my final four...gah! :pinch: :pinch: :sleep:

(at least im still in the lead.. :wacko: )

Though I didnt enter into the neowin one, I'm first in my HS freshman pool! 350 to first so I'm pumped. GO UCONN!! (oh ya and kentuky losing was a good thing, i have kansas beating them, and then GT in the final four.)

That whole St. Louis bracket is just filled with red for me, as well as the Phoenix one lol

Atlanta is messed up for me .. Phoenix and St. Louis are messed up for me

well lets see. KY and NC State are out....that totally screws up my bracket....louisville is out...that screws up any other reason i would have for watching the ncaa tournament. I can honestly say i have now lost all faith in college basketball. Back to the NBA and NHL for me :)

wow

its a good thing we are not doing this tournament on paper since I think the world would run out of red ink. no matter how good one team looks on paper, they still have to play the game. I think this opens it up for a duke vs uconn in the finals.

woohoo! go vandy again! although i'd say we're pretty much done now since we got uconn next. but hey, i can hope can't i? oh and yeah ky and msu blew it for me :(