Taking requests for features on Neowin

What about you guys make a way for us to format our screen names...like in AIM. Is that possible? To change upper/lower case letters and add spaces.........

Originally posted by drdoogs8

What about you guys make a way for us to format our screen names...like in AIM. Is that possible? To change upper/lower case letters and add spaces.........

If you wanna change your name, just PM an admin.

Originally posted by flyers

If you wanna change your name, just PM an admin.

LOL, i did that a month or so ago, but i dont want to bug Keldyn anymore, hehe :D

My Old Nick - xpexpert

My New Nick - Pruska

But it would be cool if we could change it so i dont have to bug a Mod or Admin, for a stupid little thing like changing or editing a nick.

I like the idea of using MSN Alerts to notify you of a new post to a subscribed thread. Dunno if that has been suggested yet, but I proposed this idea back last year I think.

Originally posted by codyg11

I like the idea of using MSN Alerts to notify you of a new post to a subscribed thread. Dunno if that has been suggested yet, but I proposed this idea back last year I think.

I like the sound of this idea as well. If needed, I could help implement this system, and very soon, as I am currently testing the Microsoft Notification Services beta. Just an idea. :)

Originally posted by brn2prgrm

I like the sound of this idea as well. If needed, I could help implement this system, and very soon, as I am currently testing the Microsoft Notification Services beta. Just an idea. :)

Cool! This would be a great addition to the site IMO. :)

How about a remote for the site? It works like this:

The link for the remote is placed in a very handy place. Once clicked, the main window shrinks and the remote claims the remaining space on the screen. From there, the user can jump to forums, subforums, and perform tasks like logout and view recent posts. If anyone gives me the code to shrink a window then open up a window with the remaining space, then I'll program one for you guys... :)

Hmm... a new server? I don't think we are in need of one. Everything on Neowin has been loading quite satisfactory for me...