NV40 3DMark 2003 scores revealed

Oik: I beg the differ with you.. Im so sick of ATI people putting nVidia down.

so that makes it ok for you to jump in and insult people just because you're tired of seeing something? when nvidia was king, i'm sure people made threads celebrating the glorius coming of the 9xxx cards, but it was stupid then, and it's no better now. i know i'm speaking to a brick right now, since you've taken the nvidia/ati thing this far, but i guess it's worth a shot.

saweetness apparently has a thing with nvidia. ati (or anyone else) hasn't done anything for the 420, and everybody is getting there panties in a bunch because the nv40 beats a 9800xt. get real, people... this is like comparing a 9800xt to a ti4200. can we wait for the 420 and the nv40 to actually be on the market before posting fud threads like this to say "nvidia winz, ati fanboyz r lozerz for real LOL OMG LOL!!!111!"

btw, first post.

Best first post ever :D lol

Give it a break guys, it is going to be an awesome card, and I'm not saying the new ati's will be better, but we can't say anything until we get final products with side by side benchmarks. Both companies make quality products, and there are fanboys for everything, but all of the people who are 'omg you're a fanboy, your comment isn't work sh1t' are basically fanboys themselves, just cool out and lets wait and see some real world resutls

I'm just glad the new gpu's are coming out because the price of the Radeon 9800 and nVidia 5950 are going to drop and I can finally get rid of this damn Radeon 7500 lol

I feel violated, i only post news and i have no favorites, except if someone gives me things :D <hur hur hur>

Read the note -> here <- and the Cons, and their comments on their forums.

Gmail IS real. The article on RojakPot is not.

edit note: I edited the link to get you to the conclusion page directly...

I'm happy to see that Nvidia is doing so well with the new developments. I have enjoyed Nvidia products. This Ti4200 is a great all arouind card for your non-hard core gaming persons. I will look to upgrade though, the prospect of newer better cards put the current top cards in reach by causing prices to drop. (Y)

The only ATi I would even get would be the 9800pro. But the XT model is also nice :D

who cares? it's just some stupid benchmark app that means nothing. show me real preformance in games. i'm not more of a fan of one company over the other, but one biased article and a useless benchmark isn't going to make me buy nvidia over ati

I just started using ATI cards when they got their driver act together. Unlike most gamers, I don't believe that fps is the only factor that matters. If nVidia's card is just a bit faster, but ATI's has better color and picture quality, I will go with ATI. If nVidia can catch up to ATI in that area, I will gladly buy nVidia.

:yes:

<Watches all the Ati Fans come back to nVidia> HEY, Stick with one damn video card company you poor loser! :)

Are you retarded? People with even the least bit of intelligence would buy the video card that is the best [atm]. Guess you don't have that [seeing how ATi outperforms nVidia currently].

This really don't mean jack. Let's all wait for some real benchmarks from a tangible card. And we all know Nvidia shortcuts on graphics in order to achieve performance.

I'll switch to whoever is better and cheaper, Just like always. I'm not a fanboy of either company.