What Mobilefone do U have, and why did YOU buy it?

well i got a Samsung C100 and it has some good features (65k screen, irda, java...) for a budget phone but i'm hating it :/

i even reverted back to my old 3330 for today errr although the battery is dying and the screen is failing.

:/ At least i learned a lesson with this phone... don't buy just because it looks nice and has the features you need.

Seems like a lot of users here who have got bored with their Phones... You guys buy your phone's more on impulse or something? I know how it goes, last year I was stuck with a crap phone, and being a gadget freak, it sucked BAD.

NeYo, even with my E200, only had it about 2 months or less, I'm already bored of it! I cant help it, but unfortunately, no phones do enough to warrant changing it yet! Was tempted by the GX30, but mono MP3 etc put me off.

NeYo, even with my E200, only had it about 2 months or less, I'm already bored of it! I cant help it, but unfortunately, no phones do enough to warrant changing it yet! Was tempted by the GX30, but mono MP3 etc put me off.

haha, i know what you mean... I'm always reading about forthcoming tech and features, and it gives me the same... 'i'm bored of this fone, vibe', but i came to realize, what exactly is on the horizon, that my fone can't already DO? So i'm much happier now, sure i'd like 1 / 2mpx Camera, but besides that, there's not a lot.

Dude, even thinking about the GX30 is a sin.... Urrgghh, hate them fone's... (the GX series)

Yeah, it's ugly as hell aswell, but I cant help wanting it. Although I've seen some photos taken with it, and to be honest, it looks like 640x480 pictures blown up, they're so grainy and pixelated! I have seen one decent pic taken with one, but that's all. Although it was an AMAZING pic for a phone! I'm forever selling my phones and getting other ones. No idea why, but yeah, I really do love my phone, and it does everything better than any phone I know! The ONLY phone I would consider buying is the P900, but for me it's just a bit too big (plus symbian os), but mainly the price! Another thing I would be tempted by is selling the E200 for a nice cheaper flip phone, and buying a digital camera with the money I save.

Phone: Motorola i730

Reason: It's really cool looking, the best Nextel phone out there, has a lot of features that I don't use but I could. No camera though but since, I have my Sony DSC-U30 wherever I go so it's not really a problem.

Photo:

DSC00409.JPG

DSC00410.JPG

DSC00411.JPG

Nokia 3300

Cheap (?87.50), Sim Free, MP3 (albeit naff-ish quality), Radio, its a Nokia hence txting rules, i can crack the case and not worry about it!

Nokia 3315. Only because I needed a phone+prepaid package for under $200 and this one had the best battery life + features + value.

BTW - my carrier is Virgin prepaid - great value.

Nokia 7650, paid $1100 AUS for it 3 days after it was released here.

Why did I buy it, well thats a good question, well at the time I had a great cash supply, my old Nokia 8210 had served me well and was time to retire, and I use to be a technology junkie. Especially with phones, ive owned too many phones for one person, it would be nice to one day be able to get my money back from all my phone "investments"

I bought an E700, I got swept up in the hype! It's a good phone, don't get me wrong, but it's just a phone. THere's loads out there which are just as good. I'm bored of it already and want to upgrade. God knows what I'm gonna get though, I haven't been reading up, I don't know what's on the horizon.

Piccie:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/uploads/post-55-1080407546.jpg

ot: what digi cam did u use to take that pic?? :)