What Mobilefone do U have, and why did YOU buy it?

Have the t720g for my use, because it was a cool phone.

http://www.motorola.ca/asp/english/pcs/Images/T720g.gif

My fianc?e has the v300, because it's a cooler phone.

http://www.motorola.ca/asp/english/pcs/Images/V300.gif

I want the v600, because it's a kickass phone!!!!!!

My dad has the v600:)) Is ok i guess, he also has a nice bluetooth headset:))

And i have the Orange SPV classic:DD

First a 3210 (Free), Then a 5210 (Free) On Orange but the signal was crap, phone kept freezing and now ive got a Siemens A60 on VodaFone. I got this because it was on offer at Argos

Motorola T190, I bought it because it was CHEAP and I don't need to download ringtones and play 1337 games.

At least I can phone someone with it without having to expand it 3 times and wait before the 3d loading animation is finished.

motorola_t190.jpg

Currently using a SE P900.... quite simpy, cos its a sweet phone :) Upgraded from P800 a while bacl... you quite simply cant get bored of it. Touch screen -> makes texting/surfing net (GPRS) etc. much easier. Got 3x 128MB expansion cards... in total have around 100 tunes loaded on... (OGG format) - couple of friends & will and grace episodes on there too... good for killing time on long journeys.

Also got the usual.. bluetooth.. infra red.. camera... also video.. not that quality.. but it'll do :). Is pretty sweet looking too. Battery lasts for ages too... can get a full days proper usage (2-3 hours tunes... couple of videos... and calls/texts) out of it with out having to recharge.

se_p900.jpg

MdSalih

SonyEricsson T610 Great phone, nice and sleek and compact. Polyphonic ringtones & its nice to have a camera wherever you go. Plus i could do some 'stuff' and send free text/sms/email ;) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Currently using a SE P900.... quite simpy, cos its a sweet phone :) Upgraded from P800 a while bacl... you quite simply cant get bored of it. Touch screen -> makes texting/surfing net (GPRS) etc. much easier. Got 3x 128MB expansion cards... in total have around 100 tunes loaded on... (OGG format) - couple of friends & will and grace episodes on there too... good for killing time on long journeys.

Also got the usual.. bluetooth.. infra red.. camera... also video.. not that quality.. but it'll do :). Is pretty sweet looking too. Battery lasts for ages too... can get a full days proper usage (2-3 hours tunes... couple of videos... and calls/texts) out of it with out having to recharge.

http://www.mo.com.ua/news/n_img/se_p900.jpg

MdSalih

That's a damn good phone, Md! :cool:

i have: Nokia 6600, Nokia 7600, Nokia 8910

why? because each one was the best phone out at the time they came out. i have long sold my previous phones but for some reason these are the ones i want to keep.

I don't own a cell phone, but I borrow an old Nokia 6150 from my brother.

I want to buy, but the Motorola MPx is not yet for sale..... :(

(if you've seen it you know what I mean by the sad face....)