Longhorn Systray Clock

I think this Post-Your-Ini/Pic is a very good idea!

Can you guys also post your custom buttons as well?

(just to enlarge each others button collection, hehehe :) )

Edit:

I realized that orliville already packed bmp in his zip as well... sry

Suggestion:

Calendar style / Colors /

Calendar line color setting should be active as well

(the default black line sometimes could be in other color)

Edited by Stacker

very nice program

just one question- do i have to delete my calendar.ini file going from 1.41a to 1.42a or will it just carry over? I don't like the idea of spending time getting my calendar how i want it then having to do it all again when a new version comes out

thanks for a quality program though :)

Here is another attempt of customization called Blueboard.

(please note that I use Mr.E's revamped buttons; I give the .ini pack in next post)

Here comes the Blueboard ini pack.

Credits to Mr.E for the buttons.

Used fonts:

Header month and year: Chiller

Week Header: Futura-CondensedLight-Normal

Day/Today: Solex2

Stacker_Blueboard.zip

The only way to do that would be to host the image on personal webspace and then attach the zip file in neowin.

Here a little preview:

See how many new features you can spot. :p

This looks awesome! Eagerly wait for update!

Bitmap bground is for the calendar or for the header?

this app is great, I've been using it for a little while now. I do have a suggestion. I read the post and didn't see it in this thread, but if it's been suggested before forgive me.

suggestion: Have the clock be able to display the day of month. Like now you can chose day of week or AM/PM.. but how about the date. like the time then below the 6?? That would be cool. to confusing maybe?

Just an ideal, your app is great and thanks for all the work you are putting into this. WOW!!

My Oranje screenshot:

(sorry for flooding, guys, is it possible to post an image and a zip together? I feel n00bian...)

You might think about trying ImageShack and then uploading your zip.

Others are

There's a lot more, but those are most used. I prefer ImageShack myself, but that's me. No user names required on any of them.

Edit: Pix8 you do. It used to not have one, but not it does. Limited Bandwith though. And pics.xs.to only keeps it for a month if it hasn't been viewed once. ImageShack up to a year. So if it's the 354th day and you look at it it keeps it. But that's all up to you

1.43a is out. Check page one for changes. Not much new features...just lots of refinements. ;)

Oh yeah it will "break" the old calendar.ini files because of a name change: MonthTextColor changed to DayTextColor . So your day color will the be default blue if reading from an old calendar.ini file.

You might think about trying ImageShack and then uploading your zip.

Others are

There's a lot more, but those are most used. I prefer ImageShack myself, but that's me. No user names required on any of them.

Thanks m8, I check em out. Until that, I use a local free webspace (it keeps any files but sometimes it cannot be accessed from some domains. Hope that my grNuLL shot is visible for all.)

1.43a is out. Check page one for changes. Not much new features...just lots of refinements. ;)

Oh yeah it will "break" the old calendar.ini files because of a name change: MonthTextColor changed to DayTextColor . So your day color will the be default blue if reading from an old calendar.ini file.

Good job done, RCube!

Minor cosmetic bug:

there is a typor on Calendar Style tab: "Shaodw"

Thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

:)

For this reason, I corrected all my .inis posted before.

They are now 1.43a compatible and attached here in a big pack.

Collect them all!

:)

Stacker_FivePak.zip