Longhorn Systray Clock

:blush: sorry for the caps as it was'nt meant to be screaming i tend to leave the caps on by mistake alot :blush:

@NeoTech thanks for the royale skin :yes:

It's alright. Just to let you know so you don't start any flame wars or something like that. :innocent:

I came back from the holidays and expected an update of Lclock, but no update yet. That is ok. :)

cep_head, if you want, you can have my Royale skin, I've been using all September and still using it.

Preview:

download in next post

Is there a way you could make it so the calendar stays displayed for however long you hold the mouse cursor over it? The way it is now it closes itself before I want it to.

Turn off "Auto Hide Calendar" under the "Calendar" tab.

I've posted this earlier, but noone really said anything.

Could someone please make a skin for the Azure theme?

Let me know if u dont know what it looks like.

How can i change language to english???IN context menu.

If u can be kind to email i would really appreciate it since i don't look at this forum too much.

Thanks

Email me at nick.giannarakis@gmail.com

where's the new CP? :p

oh man I am sorry.. won't be coming til after dec. :p

I'll be able to work on it when I go to hong kong at end of the year...thanx to my new mobile workstation. :D

Hey I love the program but have one request (I didn't feel the urge to search through 55 pages of this thread so perhaps it has been requested already) but for those of us with larger taskbars (see pic) perhaps you could have it show the day/date info windows usually does in such a situation (pic explains better) so that the extra room doesn't go to waste.

See with the regular clock i also see the day of the week as well as the date...if you could add that too it would rock.

post-34-1097387312.png

I'll be able to work on it when I go to hong kong at end of the year...thanx to my new mobile workstation. :D

come to toronto :p

Hello All ,

Well I'hav just joined this forum and it seemed to me quite lively .

Could anyone please tell me how to set up the alarm option in LClock , I have tried every nook and corner but have not been able to do so .

:rolleyes:

584704363[/snapback]

That is exactly what I would like to have too.

And I would even like to add the ISO week number in both the clock & the calendar.

Do you think that it can be added ?

Thanks,

Pluizebol

Hey I love the program but have one request (I didn't feel the urge to search through 55 pages of this thread so perhaps it has been requested already) but for those of us with larger taskbars (see pic) perhaps you could have it show the day/date info windows usually does in such a situation (pic explains better) so that the extra room doesn't go to waste.

See with the regular clock i also see the day of the week as well as the date...if you could add that too it would rock.

584704410[/snapback]

Sorry for my previous answer because I've hit the wrong reply-button !

This is what I would like to have too, together with the ISO week number in both the clock & the calendar.

Thanks,

Pluizebol

Wow! This is a really nice program! I love it! :D I really like the Glass skin and the built in calendar. It loads fast and saves time! :D

Thanks for a wonderful program! (Y)

i'm not big on using programs such as this, but it looks amazing with the black longhorn look i think it's called. and its very light on resources. this will be definetly staying on my computer for some time.

Hello,

I like the idea behind L-Clock.

Adding the week-numbers would make it perfect.

I have added 2 small pictures that show what I would really like to have.

Do you think that it is feasible ?

Thanks,

Pluizebol

post-75523-1098018037.jpg

post-75523-1098018102.jpg

I dont understand... Why do you guys want week numbers to be displayed?

What purpose does it serve when you know what week of the year it is?

I'm sure that I am just missing something.. Plz fill me in.

excellent program! Not only cause it makes the clock look spiffy but cause that calendar is damn useful too, and it's hidden and easily available with one click :D

May I request one feature though, being to automatically import Outlook calendar events and display them with the calendar? :)

Other than that it's nifty :D