Longhorn Systray Clock

Hiya,

I have tried it on a x64 machine: it does not work.

I got the message: The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

585836358[/snapback]

I get the same exact error.

WinXP x64

AMD64 2800+

thank you guys for testing the 64bit version. I know what is causing that error..but there is more to it than I thought. So I need to install 64bit windows to debug lclock. But I can't do that until hp release the 64bit driver for my printer. :(

thank you guys for testing the 64bit version. I know what is causing that error..but there is more to it than I thought. So I need to install 64bit windows to debug lclock. But I can't do that until hp release the 64bit driver for my printer. :(

585845866[/snapback]

depending on how old that printer is... it may never happen. blech...

how about dual-booting??? ;)

585845866[/snapback]

What is your printer? We can always check if XP 64 has built-in drivers.

depending on how old that printer is... it may never happen. blech...

how about dual-booting???  ;)

585845907[/snapback]

yeah thats what I am thinking now... :(

so maybe I should just move this print to another computer. It is a hp laserjet 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

Last update was 1.62 from September 2004. Any plans for a new release, or is this it?

In any case, this is a great application that I don't want to live without with!

THANKS!!!! :D

I would like sourcee code from this program.

since the orignal author of TClock Light released source code.

I think you should do too.

585980233[/snapback]

message me and I'll talk to you about getting the source.

Last update was 1.62 from September 2004. Any plans for a new release, or is this it?

In any case, this is a great application that I don't want to live without with!

THANKS!!!! :D

585994423[/snapback]

sorry guys.. I been busy with school and slacking off in my free times. :(

Can't say when I'll get back to LClock again...but if I do anything I'll let you guys know..

Hey RCube,

I found a bug. When I created a reminder for "June 29, 2005" (Message: Blah, Time: 00:00, Type: Single) and pressed OK, a new reminder window opened with the Title/Date "June 31, 2005" (Message: no message, Time: whatever the current time is on the PC, Type: Single). I am using the latest version 1.62b(Win32).

This bug seems to be triggered whenever you create or cancel a reminder on the 28th and sometimes the 29th of the month, but only on months that do not have 31 days.

cool clock.. except i would of made the longhorn buttons smaller. so the titlebar could be smaller as well.

looks great (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I have placed very many reminders and the Event.ini file is over 10kb large.

It seems i cant add any more reminders to the program! They just wont show up when i double click!

Ive added my event.ini so that you can check for bugs and update the program!

Otherwise i love it!

Events.zip

I can't figure out how to set reminders to begin with, I don't see anything about them in the properties.

I have placed very many reminders and the Event.ini file is over 10kb large.

It seems i cant add any more reminders to the program! They just wont show up when i double click!

Ive added my event.ini so that you can check for bugs and update the program!

Otherwise i love it!

586058836[/snapback]

I have tested lclock with your event.ini file. And I can add more events to it. "wont show up when double click", do you mean the event editor window doesn't popup anymore?

I can't figure out how to set reminders to begin with, I don't see anything about them in the properties.

586059047[/snapback]

click on the clock so the calendar opens. Then double click on any of the date to open the event editor for that day.