Dell 2001FP

Yay! more and more 2001FP owners, hooah!

Im still amazed by its size after a month of owning it. big piece of LCD sitting on my table, just begs to be used. *pretty Pretty*

*droool* :D

i hate you all so far, lol

i hope to get mine around my birthday in mid november

584742981[/snapback]

I hate you too, lol. I am getting the graphics card in your sig, but it isn't scheduled to ship until 11/15 (even though I ordered it on 9/13). :angry: :laugh:

Can someone tell me how well UT2k4 performs?? If the craziness from that game can run smoothly on that LCD, then I'm sold.

Also, should I expect the same heat production as a regular CRT? One of my major complaints of owning a CRT is that during the summer this thing increases the temp in my room by at least 5 degrees.

This monitor "ROCKS" for games. Haven't played UT2k4 in awhile, but it looked great.

Currently playing Athena Sword, COD United Offenseive, and CS Source. All look great. Vsync disabled for all. I only had to enable vsync for Doom3. Too much tearing in that game.

This monitor "ROCKS" for games.  Haven't played UT2k4 in awhile, but it looked great.

Currently playing Athena Sword, COD United Offenseive, and CS Source.  All look great.  Vsync disabled for all.  I only had to enable vsync for Doom3.  Too much tearing in that game.

584746657[/snapback]

Vsync? Mind explaining?

ive ordered one of these with my new dell pc; does it come with a DVI cable or do i need to buy it separately?

584746679[/snapback]

It comes with a DVI cable.

I hate you too, lol.  I am getting the graphics card in your sig, but it isn't scheduled to ship until 11/15 (even though I ordered it on 9/13).  :angry:  :laugh:

584743061[/snapback]

lol. i got lucky and know someone who lives where their best buy gets them in stock all the time. he got hooked me up.