Neoshooter 4.0.3

i'm kinda lazy to search through the whole thread, but does this thing handle videos too? it seems after installing SP2 or the latest drivers for my vid card, print screen captures videos okay now...

i may be missing something

but what happened to the hotkeys to take screen shot?

CTRL+F12

CTRL+F11

:huh:

edit1: nvm i read the readme :cool:

edit2: i love the /hidden command :woot:

Edited by travis.cd

what happened to the hotkeys to take screen shot?

edit1: nvm i read the readme :cool:

Yeah, it all moved on to the Print Screen key, should have mentioned that I guess :laugh:

Exelent soft! will recommand it!

My sugestion (maybee a little big but....)

Does it have an way to take many shots one after one and make in once a .gif ?

it will save time.

But anyway it's a good soft. Thankx

The only bug I could find with this v4.0 is that it can't create thumbnails if you use alt+prtscrn. And it seems to repeatedly notify me that I took a ss...

Anyway, superb job!

The only bug I could find with this v4.0 is that it can't create thumbnails if you use alt+prtscrn. And it seems to repeatedly notify me that I took a ss...

Yeah there are no thumbnails for the alt+printscrn, it's not coded that way as I didn't think it was needed. I will add it for the next version (Y)

it doesnt save loseless......

584746543[/snapback]

That should only happen if you select JPG as your output format, as JPG is not a lossless codec. PNG is a much better option (Y)

Yeah there are no thumbnails for the alt+printscrn, it's not coded that way as I didn't think it was needed. I will add it for the next version (Y)

584745864[/snapback]

Thanks very much, I need the thumbnail option badly.

Also, is there an option to save filenames without a space in between? Eg. by default it saves as neoshooter 1.png, neoshooter 2.png etc. I want it to be like neoshooter2.png instead. And for the thumbnails, perhaps allow us to specify an alias for it too, instead of the long neoshooter 2.png.thumb.png it is right now!

Also, the balloons can be seen in the alt+prtscrn screenshot, occassionally.

Anywho, you did a good job anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

I havent read everything in this thread but

The Neoshooter program is brilliant -i love the auto resize feature and the screenshot of area &preview window - genius.

Question & suggestions

1.After i take a Shot of Area - the image preview window pops up - very nice-

I would love it if it would be possible to Resize it there also (not just crop flip etc)

however

if i clik "save" - i dont know where the image gets saved to???

but if i clik "save copy as" i know or tell it where to save. (in options i have set the output folder as the desktop).....

2. Tray icon double clik Action:

i would love it if you could also have "take screen shot of Area" as an Option

however

If i set the double clik option to "take active window shot"

and i duble clik the icon - It takes a shot of ONLY the Taskbar........

this may be because i have the taskbar on autohide???

Yet

if i right clik the icon and clik "Take Active Window ScreenShot" it does take the active window and not the taskbar?

(obviously i dont want a pic of the taskbar)

Anyway great work and keep it up.

Thanx

Sorry I have not read whole topic this might have been suggested before. What happened to the shortcuts to take screenshot I want thoose back as it is easier. Also the installer there is not much need for it as it is simple program Make it a winzip file instead. The Foood icon is not that great the old one was nicer. Thats about it! Just my opinions :cry:

Any progress on being able to attach a stamp on every screenshot? Preferrably with alpha transparency like taking a transparent PNG and stamp it on the screenshot? like, down-right, up-right, etc. ?

Yes, I have got that code working, although at the moment you can only dump a png into the middle of the image. I suppose a workaround would be to have a png for each size of screenshot you took - but I will keep working on it (Y)