Neoshooter 4.0.3

ultima, can ya make the "baloon tip" thing clickable, so that when clicked it opens up the folder in which its saving the screenshots?

Will save me from doing : Winkey+D > click on my computer > click on x: drive > click on xyz folder.

I like minimal desktops, so I do not wish to put a shortcut to the folder. :)

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
ultima you still working on neoshooter?

:blush:

It's not that I'm not working on it, rather other things have taken over recently, I do have plans to finish 3.1, XanDaMan has given me some great feature ideas :)

:blush:

It's not that I'm not working on it, rather other things have taken over recently, I do have plans to finish 3.1, XanDaMan has given me some great feature ideas :)

The longer you take...the more features i'll suggest :D :D

I think I have one brewing now actually :shifty: Just take your time, no rush. More features!!!

wow this thing interferes with whatpulse... all of the sudden i have like 30k more

You will be pleased to know that I think I found the cause of this problem :)

Here's a quick look at the new tabbed options screen - does everyone like it or should I leave it as it is? :happy:

You know the problems I have with that - some options shouldn't be in that tab, i've told you already :p

But if you manage to get Neoshooter to capture my mouse, I will send you a cookie! Otherwise, like Hidea says, change it to cursor.

U WONT GUESS WHAT THIS APP DOES! :o

i got whatpulse and...

WTF? i started u small lill neat app and... WHATPULSE BEGANTO FLASH THE HELL!!! lol!

i closed whatpulse and quit the app...

in future ill use it without whatpulse ;)

nice app anyways! :D

cya neo.X

Yeah, I've got that one covered for the next version (hopefully). Thanks for the info anyway (Y) :happy:

np m8! :rofl:

but ill keep this version! :ninja: :laugh: :D oooh... did i say that loudly? :huh: :blink: errr.... i mean... .... errr... ill keep this version in memories! :D yeh... thats what i wanted to say! heh... :D :whistle:

cya neo.X

Loads of emoticons :woot: :ninja: :D

YAY!!! :) :D ;) :laugh: :happy:

i like this forum a lot!

lalala...

cya neo.X

now a proud neowinian as well! :woot:

@ultima

Thanks a ton for making this software. I've always used Gadwin Printscreen and it has always done quite well for me. However, it didn't have the capability of capturing Active Desktop items like Y'z dock and Rainlendar for example. Ended up trying your software and it did the job.

Thanks.

MAn, when I click the installer exe, Pest Patrol chimes in telling me that "BTV Dialer" has been found in memory. This only happens when trying to install Neoshooter. What gives?

Update: Tried the non-installer package and its fine. Definitely something fishy about the setupexe, though. :shifty:

Suggestion: I would add a quality setting slider for the pic output.

Edited by denzilla