Gmail Invite

Good for all you guys getting your invite... make sure we all give gmail lots of feedback

LOL @ Hellbender....

What did you say in your email??

I was nice in mine how about you :p

WTF@rumble :cry:

LOL! :p

maybe I was more polite than you! :o

j/k....don't know what happened, he must have gotten some more, or else is selecting them randomly ;)

Good for all you guys getting your invite... make sure we all give gmail lots of feedback

LOL @ Hellbender....

I was nice in mine how about you&nbsp:p:p

I was nice too.. I asked politely!:cry:y: Hell, I would've even offered to give him head if it would've enticed him to invite me....

@Bxboy: Yeah, me too. I hope thats just a beta thing, because that would really blow. I was SO happy I would get zain@gmail.com (my name) but it said n:/:/

I was nice too.. I asked politely! :cry: Hell, I would've even offered to give him head if it would've enticed him to invite me....

@Bxboy: Yeah, me too. I hope thats just a beta thing, because that would really blow. I was SO happy I would get zain@gmail.com (my name) but it said no :/

YIKES.... wouldnt go that far :o

LOL @ Hellbender....

I was nice in mine how about you&nbsp:p:p

I just sent him one. I wonder what response humor will ge:huh:h:

Edit:b> Wow that was quick. Humor worked!:D:D:woot:t:

If I do get any invited... which I don't think I will.. I will invite you AquaDex but I\m pretty sure the invitees do not get any..

Could some people send me some larger attachments so i can test it out a little more Netgex.atsign.gmail.com

Thanks peoples :p

Damn I am already getting spam in my inbox... It is pretty easy to move and stuff though so it cool.. It has some nice features... more on that in a sec

Edited by NetGX

Good stuff Danrarbc641....

LMAO at HellBender he must have missed your email!!

I also went for pity by mentioning Hotmai:p:p

post-8-1083471028.png

Chode, I would invite you if I could.. Unfortunately I can't find the invite button...

Pics coming up now! First lemme start off with the invite help page :yes:

I believe you need to have 4 megs inbox before you can invite others.....

Randy Meech is cool! I just got my invite from him :woot:

So far Gmail is great :yes:

I recommend to everyone that you do a google search for "gmail invites" and you will gets quite a few results from bloggers about getting an invite ;)

I'm going to set a autoforward on my current accounts to Gmail, hopefully I can get to the 4MB limit.

If you guys want to send me stuff, my email is bronxboy.-at-.gmail.com

we should start a list with everyone's gmail address..