The Neowin gMail Request Thread

hah seriously, if i had known blogger would = gmail someday i would have gotten on board. someone invite me please! :)

Well everyone would who wanted a gmail account. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't understand, is it possible to get invited by a kind neowin and gmail user? :)

Edit - oh well, just in case, if someone could, than my current (hated) email is kenny_dee@hotmail.com :)

Edited by Kenny_Dee

I got an account from gmail yesterday :)

Existing users of blogger.com recieved them!

If I get some invitations I will post them here,

but mods and admins go first, if they want one that is!

They're doing an amazing job here on the forums!

(just want to tell you that IT ROCKS!!! :p)

I've been a blogger member for about a year. I didnt' get a gmail invite :(.

TONS OF GMAIL ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE HERE!!!!

Edited by will1394

i don't get it. how many attachments and large emails can you send? do you really go over your current email's limit as it stands? why do you want a gmail account so damn bad? jesus christ you people need lives.

how many attachments and large emails can you send?

No of attachments: No limit (AFAIK)

max size of attachment: 10 MB.

I've been a blogger member for about a year. I didnt' get a gmail invite :(.

TONS OF GMAIL ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE HERE!!!!

I can't believe people pay over $60 for a gmail account, that's a waste of money, especially since it will be open to the public in the future (it will be won't it?). Why not wait?

I can't believe people pay over $60 for a gmail account, that's a waste of money, especially since it will be open to the public in the future (it will be won't it?). Why not wait?

Then stop WHINING about it!

Geez, its SO annoying... Everywhere you look people are begging and groveling for a Gmail account. Get it through your heads: NO ONE WILL INVITE YOU NO MATTER HOW NICE YOU ASK. You have to find out your own ways of getting invited. A Google employee gave away 60 Gmail invites, where were you then? Lots of blog owners are giving them away. Go pester them, not us!

Gmail invites sell for $60+ each, VERY VERY few people will offer to invite 1 or 2 people for free. Those 1 or 2 people will NOT BE YOU!

Geez, its SO annoying... Everywhere you look people are begging and groveling for a Gmail account. Get it through your heads: NO ONE WILL INVITE YOU NO MATTER HOW NICE YOU ASK. You have to find out your own ways of getting invited. A Google employee gave away 60 Gmail invites, where were you then? Lots of blog owners are giving them away. Go pester them, not us!

Gmail invites sell for $60+ each, VERY VERY few people will offer to invite 1 or 2 people for free. Those 1 or 2 people will NOT BE YOU!

I wasn't whining about it, calm down man. :huh:

So evil :devil: yet so funny :laugh:!

I wasn't whining about it, calm down man.  :huh:

Er, yes, I wasn't yelling at you, I was agreeing with you in that all the other saps need to be patient :blush:

Alright, I still have 2 invites because none of my friends want them. PM with offers to trade for or whatnot.

Don't bother PM'ing him; he gave them away already. :(

Er, yes, I wasn't yelling at you, I was agreeing with you in that all the other saps need to be patient :blush:

Oh okay, that's cool, sorry for jumping to conclusions :D.

mod should not only postcount lock the thread but also close the thread:sleep:p:

Agreed. This is silly.

You mean, you went to ebay site and bought one like how he suggested earlier?

That's what I'm thinking of doing. I've got some extra $$$ laying around.