The Neowin gMail Request Thread

I'de like an invite if anyone has them still... :) I have computer hardware too....... ;)

No problem, Rob :D. To the rest of you guys, I'm really sorry. I'll keep you in mind if I get any invites. The thing is, I know iBaker? as a friend outside of Neowin. It's not like I randomly picked him.

No problem, Rob :D. To the rest of you guys, I'm really sorry. I'll keep you in mind if I get any invites. The thing is, I know iBaker? as a friend outside of Neowin. It's not like I randomly picked him.

Boy its good to have friend:D:D

Hows this a invite for a Gmail account for

2gb webspace and 2gb transferr, php mysql ect all free all you need to do is have a domain :)

PM me for details :)

this deal is still going ;)

I'll be his friend, you can be my friend. :ninja: :woot:

but you're my friend too timmy! and i have gmail as well!... what's your email by the way? i'll pm you mine, cause it's not practicaluse anymore.. :wacko:

i'll pm you :happy:

it's my birthday today biatch!

WHOA! Happy f'ing bday!!!

:( invite me buddy ol' pal. It's the least you could do for a nice guy who gave you a free year of webhosting. ;)

Edit:

Email = timdavis at bak dot rr dot com

WHOA! Happy f'ing bday!!!

:( invite me buddy ol' pal. It's the least you could do for a nice guy who gave you a free year of webhosting. ;)

Edit:

Email = timdavis at bak dot rr dot com

that's the thing, i was an invitee, and i'm not sure if those invited to the beta get to invite 2 more..

if so though, you can be assured you're on the list man, i might know some people with invites still available, i'll tell them to ring you up if i find one! :woot:

that's the thing, i was an invitee, and i'm not sure if those invited to the beta get to invite 2 more..

if so though, you can be assured you're on the list man, i might know some people with invites still available, i'll tell them to ring you up if i find one! :woot:

:( :( :( :( :blush: :blush: :blush:

if so though, you can be assured you're on the list man, i might know some people with invites still available, i'll tell them to ring you up if i find one!  :woot:

Thanks P.

:D :D :D :D :D

Hows this a invite for a Gmail account for

2gb webspace and 2gb transferr, php mysql ect all free all you need to do is have a domain :)

PM me for details :)

Dont forget me! ;)

LE3, we know, we saw it only a few posts up, CALM DOWN ON THE POSTING! we can read you know mate, we arnt blind!

god i love these threads...like having something first noone else has makes your pe**s bigger or something...i've gotten ahold of 3 invites over the last week and did what only seemed proper...registered accounts i'll never use and let them rot...because the only thing better than having something folks want is having it and wasting it for fun :laugh:

Ok...it's starting to be annoying...

STOP BEGGING !!!!!

You succeeded to make me angry !!! And I don't have a GMail account either :angry:

Just calm down and accept it! You won't get a GMAil account for free unless you have FRIENDS who invite you... see the KEYword here?! FRIENDS !!! Not some guys you don't even know! :blink:

So, I don't think I'll post anymore here... just waiting until GMail is officially launched... :sleep:

Cheers!

Asking and begging are not quite the same thing. Some people have been kind enough to invite complete strangers. It doesn't hurt to post a request. I understand that it is *unlikely* that someone will get what they want, but so what?