4074 DCE / DWM, Enabled (Kinda)

The video is bad quality but its the best webcam I have here right now at like 5 am on wed morning, the screenshots were taken with my digital camera. I'll let them speak for themselves.

http://www.utaks.net/winmonkey/

Mirror them copy them whatever just mention me :w00t:

More info to come on this great breakthru. Slide.

http://snipurl.com/66dt

title speaks for itself i think :p

Edited by jaffa

it is very interesting seeing the development of longhorn (despite the time it takes :sleep: ) althought it is definetly quenching my tastes.

i've never been a mac lover and thank god microsoft is not going in their direction for looks. Longhorn also seems to possess the ability

of some nice eyecandy too doesn't it? although still in early stages longhorn seems to be shaping up nicely despite it's slow but sure progress.

It will be definetly interesting to see how it goes over the next year or so, very interesting indeed.

It'll probably look really cool up until Beta2 then we'll all be horrified to see "kiddy longhorn" ala what happened to the watercolor theme changing to luna with whistler :blink:

It'll probably look really cool up until Beta2 then we'll all be horrified to see "kiddy longhorn" ala what happened to the watercolor theme changing to luna with whistler :blink:

Cannot blame Microsft for Luna, the beta testers liked it so much it became default theme in Home and Pro.

Cannot blame Microsft for Luna, the beta testers liked it so much it became default theme in Home and Pro.

Lets just hope that doesn't happen with Slate, Jade or whatever else might come out of Slate!

So why are they digital photo's instead of actual screenshots?

cause when you take a screenshot you WON'T be able to see the DCE effects :)

Not that I have 4074 .. :ninja: .. but does anyone know how to enable this?

not available yet.. it's done by hacking the dll's.. but will be available soon.. hopefully :happy:

So how do we enable them?

can't do it yet.. only the guy who hacked it can do it atm.. but it will be available soon.. when more things are hacked etc..