Logitech DiNovo

Anyone knows where i can get ONLY the diNovo keyboard? Cause i have the MX700 mouse and i love it.I just want the keyboard :D.

Maybe also withou MediaPad

I have the same set, and I bought it for 170? lo:):)

That dude from the shop where I bought it, took the price of a cordless dexktop MX set, also with bluetooth, hah:):)

Nicest keyboard I've ever seen, even for gaming...

But ... does anyone knows what mousepad that is on that topicstarter's desktop?

Yep, got myself that media desktop. Looked all over here in Canada and everyone was out of stock and ass expensive.

Finally located one (the last one) at some mom and pop computer shop for cheaper then all the others. I kicks ass.

Great review!

I have the same set, and I bought it for 170? lo:):)

That dude from the shop where I bought it, took the price of a cordless dexktop MX set, also with bluetooth, hah:):)

Nicest keyboard I've ever seen, even for gaming...

But ... does anyone knows what mousepad that is on that topicstarter's desktop?

The mousemat is a Ratpadz GS, it's a quality pad. I've been recommended to get Mouse Skate to prevent the MX900's feet from wearing out.

hey whats that thing in your headphone jack on the logitech z680's

It's an optical convertor, square optical to round optical, I can't remember for the life of me why I have it! Probably something to do with my now redundant MiniDisc recorder.

On the mediapad is there a backlight and what color is it if there is one? And if there is can you change the colors from like red, blue, or green?

I currently have an MX700 and its awesome. I remember reading a while ago that Bluetooth's bandwidth is significantly less than what the MX700 uses (and thus isn't as good for gaming), can someone verify/show me that this is not true?

Also, I've been wanting to get a wireless keyboard for a while now. Is it worth getting Bluetooth or should I just get a normal wireless keyboard (which I believe is cheaper).

I guess I don't totally understand Bluetooth's advantages. Essentially it just allows all Bluetooth compatible devices to connect via one hub, is there anything else?

Well when i had my MS keyboard, I really had to have line of sight when sat on my bed, and even then sometimes it wouldn't register every press. With this I just drag the media pad and control my movies and music, which is displayed on my TV, from my bed; because BT doesn't need line of sight. Not to mention checking out the odd email and seeing who's on Messenger :D

I currently have an MX700 and its awesome. I remember reading a while ago that Bluetooth's bandwidth is significantly less than what the MX700 uses (and thus isn't as good for gaming), can someone verify/show me that this is not true?

As I said earlier, I find this mouse perfect for gaming, it's the first cordless mouse I have ever used, and I can say that it's just as good as any corded one. I cannot give you any figures or anything to back this up except that I belive (not definite) that bluetooth has the capability to transfer signals at up to 1000Hz (split between all devices?) not sure what the mouse frequency has been set too though, and the MX700 transferred at 125Hz, so I can't think of any perceivable benefit to lowering this, but maybe someone at logitech could have.

And in response to supernova_00, sorry but there is no backlight on the media pad.

Oh...hmm, I was wondering because I saw your desktop and didn't see the Bluetooth icon. I have an Actiontec Bluetooth adapter when the WILDCOMM software loaded, it put the icon there that I can't get rid of :no:

Can't find a way to hack it off either...

I have (three) of those & the first one i bought since they first came out,heres what i think of it.

The MP doesnt have a back light <----- very annoying :angry:

I am not used to laptops keybord & using this keyboard i ALWAYS have a typo problem.

Using the Software gives you all the functions but also its the worst ever since ALOT of times the keyboard just disconnects ( you have to press the button on the mouse DS then on keyboard & wait) never had this issue without software. Yes i tried the latest logitech updates.

Thats what i can think of at the moment.

One of them just died for no reason ( Mouse only ) so i gave to my sis & for some weird reason it worked on her PC,trust me i tried everything to get that mouse to work on my system, and now shes having the same problem.

The GOOD:

It coverage is awsome (make sure the mouse DS is sitting HIGH). I tried going all the way to my sitting room ( 20M ) still no problem. Thats why i bought it in the 1st place, im using with Plasma TV & HTPC browse from bed =)

Its much better then MS BT since it works in BIOS too.

Ofcourse it looks great. ( most would agree ).

escuse my bad english :blush:

Naser

gaaaaaaaaawwwwww , dude your workstation looks amazing , beautifull peice of ass dude , anyways nice review , keep it up & take care of that baby ;)

gaaaaaaaaawwwwww , dude your workstation looks amazing , beautifull peice of ass dude , anyways nice review , keep it up & take care of that bab;);)

I'll second that!

Hey, i was wondering if anyone know if i would be able to get Foobar or AIM working with this MediaPad, the two programs i use most for media. Oh and of course i use some video playing program, but kinda pointless to use the MP display for playing videos, if you think about it............ well its my opinion.