Logitech DiNovo

SOOPAH256
The 900 I think has the same material coating as the 500 and 700, just tinted.

yeah...that's what i'm afraid of....

so you don't have the fading problem?

Redestium
yeah...that's what i'm afraid of....

so you don't have the fading problem?

Read my other post. :laugh:

SOOPAH256

ahh, i got mixed up...

anyway...

TAHDAH!!!

post-104-1086727259.gif

Redestium
ahh, i got mixed up...

anyway...

TAHDAH!!!

Lucky duck. :D

ProtoPunch

nope, the mx510 shows no signs of fading at all, even tho its been thru some hardcore, multi-hour, gaming sessions :p

Dejon

The only problem I have with the DiNovo is that, my back and front buttons on the mouse won't work on firefox.

So now I have to resort using the back button on the media, which i'm acutally getting used too,

it's working like a charm.

SOOPAH256

my friend is also thinking about getting a diNovo, but is worried about the testimonials at amazon...

i took a quick read through, and it just seems to me like they were the people who didn't know how to properly install bluetooth, and didn't bother to read the instructions. does that sound about right?

i'm not really too worried, but i'm hoping these were just the people too lazy to call up logitech for tech support, and everyone else that has the diNovo running beautifully feels no need to post reviews.

all the online reviews i've read have said great things about it. i'm looking forward to receiving mine in the mail either today or tomorrow ;)

kjordan2001

I've had mine for several months, no problems at all on mine.

Chad

Say it ain't so mommy!!! Man...if that were a natural keyboard, I'd be buying that in a heartbeat. Nice review Daz.

SOOPAH256

yay! i finally got mine :D :p :) :laugh: :happy: :yes:

i gotta charge up the mouse now, but i'll post pics later!

+E.Worm Jimmy

i am thinking about getting one of those too. expensive though... i could get a sweet new case or wd 76GB 10k rpm sata hard disk for that. now which one will i buy first.. hmm

Killa-b
The only problem I have with the DiNovo is that, my back and front buttons on the mouse won't work on firefox.

So now I have to resort using the back button on the media, which i'm acutally getting used too,

it's working like a charm.

FYI just set the back and fwd buttons to "keystroke assignment" and set fwd to alt + right, and back to alt+left.

works like a charm.

asdflkjsdrhthfhrhr

hmm, this keyboard setup would make being a lefty very appreciable... now if only I had some actual desk space.

Pink Floyd

wow nice review and pictures!!!

(Y)

w33zy

soopah

U Put 300$ in that??

aaaaah!!!!!! :no:

SOOPAH256

i put $198.10 (no tax and no shipping) in that.

$50 off (from $250)

i guess it's still a buttload of money, but not the $300 that you were thinking.

does that make it any better? :p

cochese

the fact that the finish in the mouse is still going to wear out and fade on a 200 dollar keyboard/mouse set makes it not worthy of a purchase IMO.

a 40-50 MX510 is lighter and the finish on it will never wear out.

Wannes
hmm, this keyboard setup would make being a lefty very appreciable... now if only I had some actual desk space.

true that, i am a lefty too.

goheels681

What's the use of the display that shows the Neowin info?

Dejon
FYI just set the back and fwd buttons to "keystroke assignment" and set fwd to alt + right, and back to alt+left.

works like a charm.

Hey thanks for tip. :D

Toxicfume

Nice keyboard, but it's definitely not worth it's price at all :) plus I hate flat notebook style keys.

Wannes
Nice keyboard, but it's definitely not worth it's price at all :) plus I hate flat notebook style keys.

then it won't be too much of use to you hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
Galley

You can get a refurbished DiNovo for $130 from JustDeals.com. I got a refurbished Driving Force steering wheel from them and it looked brand new. They carry tons of Logitech stuff. I think I'm gonna get me one. :yes:

kainashi

would definately buy one of these if i had the money but alas, i'm poor. :( nice review though, dazzla.