Compact Luna

It is possible to make the upper left & right corners square (instead of round)? IMHO, on a thin titlebar, square looks better than round.

Grrinder dont do this it would not look good, round is always better. :x

Just to show what I mean about the caption bars in the black version:

framecaption.gif

To the left and right there are som bright and dark sections that don't look right. Or maybe they do..?

Sorry if I'm picking on your great theme! :blush:

Grrinder dont do this it would not look good, round is always better. :x

How can you say that? Menu, taskbar, bottom corners, screens, selection bar, dropdown box, toolbar, checkbox, etc. almost everything is rectangular. May be for a reason?

Of course a touch of roundness may add good effects :) although it is not always better :happy:

Ok, i dont know how it will look,

Oh yeah grrinder the still a small glitch with the caption buttons but you can fix this when you have time...

Just to show what I mean about the caption bars in the black version:

http://w1.182.telia.com/~u18225887/framecaption.gif

To the left and right there are som bright and dark sections that don't look right. Or maybe they do..?

Sorry if I'm picking on your great theme!  :blush:

Please fix the black theme.

This is my current favourite theme.

I wish the min max close buttons were only slightly bigger, but I realise that is not the purpose of the theme.

:)

Do a google search, that is what I did.

But I don't think it is better than CompactLuna. The things I like about Luna Thin 2 is the taskbar, and the fact that the grey theme doesn't have the typical Luna gradient where the menu bar is. I like how it is all grey sort of like LunaVX 3.3

I wish I knew how to theme, I would get my favourite features of each theme and make my own.

I am currently loving Compact Luna with black theme, though IMO it needs very little tweaking so it could feel right with me. eg I use the older Word2000. The 3d object color is just too yellowish on a CRT monitor. I have seen this color on a laptop and I found it good on the LCD, I just don't like it on a CRT.

btw, how is the one with a regular start menu going? would be just great... have been waiting for it

thanks grrinder

I'll try to have it out by the weekend. I just uploaded an update to the compact version though, changed those pesky caption buttons again. They now match the original Luna.

Check It Out!

Also, concerning square corners on the caption bars; Dazzla did a very nice luna mod with those.

NewLuna By Dazzla

I'll try to have it out by the weekend. I just uploaded an update to the compact version though, changed those pesky caption buttons again. They now match the original Luna.

Check It Out!

Also, concerning square corners on the caption bars; Dazzla did a very nice luna mod with those.

NewLuna By Dazzla

thanks man

really looking forward to it

hope you can have it by weekend :D

thanks again

Personally i liked the old buttons, can you make the old buttons to work, i hate this white outline on caption buttons the old smooth buttons were perfect if only they worked. :x

Personally i liked the old buttons, can you make the old buttons to work, i hate this white outline on caption buttons the old smooth buttons were perfect if only they worked. :x

yeah, i agree with you

if it's possible to create a theme without the compact menu and the old buttons (without the white outline), it would be just great

NewLuna By Dazzla

Thanks for the info. I'm trying it right now. It's exactly what I was looking for. NewLuna seems eneven (taskbar is not identical on all colors). Too bad it doesn't have your black variation.

That is so awesome! Although I feel the White variation would look even better if the grey elements were tan, like they are in the ergo colour scheme (which is my favourite so far.). :woot:

Edited by Hat Fanatic