Compact Luna

Awesomely awesome! Loving the new white colour scheme, I'm definitely going to keep this for quite a while. :D

I always though Luna was a pretty great compromise between eye candy and functionality, but why did Microsoft have to go and make it so garish and bulky?

By the way, am I the only one who doesn't like Reluna and its cousins? I can't stand the bathroom wall blue. :/

grrinder: Are you planning on repairing the black theme?

For example Jope shows this screenshot on previous page.

framecaption.gif

grrinder: Are you planning on repairing the black theme?

For example Jope shows this screenshot on previous page.

http://w1.182.telia.com/~u18225887/framecaption.gif

Update 6/5/04

This will be the last update for this style.

Minor changes to the shellstyle

(Colors ar more uniform.)

Fixed a flaw in the caption bars of the black style.

Fixed mouseover color for address bars.

Links to download on first page of this thread.

Enjoy! :beer:

Love your themes. any chance you could add the update to thinluna, i really like the size of the toolbar in that. or are you completly finished with this?

I just upgraded from the first version of CompactLuna to the newest version of DarkLuna. I have always been using the Dark theme. Is it possible to revert the caption icons to the old ones but still keep the other bugfixes? I personally liked the first caption icons, they looked very cool :D

Also do you know if this is just a bug on my end?

weird_close.png

It is one of those dialogs where you cannot close the window via the close caption button, in normal cases it should be blacked/grayed out, instead it is blue/purplish?

I just upgraded from the first version of CompactLuna to the newest version of DarkLuna.  I have always been using the Dark theme. Is it possible to revert the caption icons to the old ones but still keep the other bugfixes?  I personally liked the first caption icons, they looked very cool :D

Also do you know if this is just a bug on my end?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/S...weird_close.png

It is one of those dialogs where you cannot close the window via the close caption button, in normal cases it should be blacked/grayed out, instead it is blue/purplish?

I reworked those caption buttons again. But they are still the new style. Hopefully this will be the last update. Download link is in the first post of this thread.

Love your themes. any chance you could add the update to thinluna, i really like the size of the toolbar in that. or are you completly finished with this?

I might update Thinluna but it will be a while before I can get to it. ;)

Edited by grrinder

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, you definately didn't ask my permission to mod and put my wallpaper inside your file there. I'd appreciate if you took it off now.

// Lou

• 2 weeks later...