S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl

,May 24 2004, 17:20] john romero is an idiot :wacko:

patiently waits for someone to refute that statement....I shall be waiting for a long time :ninja:

patiently waits for someone to refute that statement....I shall be waiting for a long time :ninja:

remember, Daikatana its the best FPS ever, or at least that was Romero said :woot: :laugh:

,May 24 2004, 17:24] remember, Daikatana its the best FPS ever, or at least that was Romero said  :woot:  :laugh:

05.jpg

The man in question.....

Or how we would much rather remember him:

john.jpg

Clickz0rz

Another preview of STALKER, by the same people who said there would be an unlimited number of players in multipayer.

Don't know if it's got anything new or not, but I figured I'd post it before CHODE does!

Clickz0rz

Another preview of STALKER, by the same people who said there would be an unlimited number of players in multipayer.

Don't know if it's got anything new or not, but I figured I'd post it before CHODE does!

There was a reason I didn't post that, and that was due to incorrect info in the article (the unlimited player info) ;)

Though they just corrected it, so all is good.

EDIT: We previously reported that this game would feature an unlimited number of players for the multiplayer aspect. This has now been cofirmed to be wrong by Andrew Prokhorov of GSC Game World. No word is known on the actual maximum limit of players. We were leaded to the false statement by another publication's now obviously erroneous assesment, we apologize for the error. Thanks to affiliate oblivion-lost.com for clearing it up.